This game is optimized for tablets and is not recommended for phones with a screen size of less than 7 inches. Chrome OS devices are not supported.
Beamdog once again brings modern functionality to a classic RPG in isometric view. Here is Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition. Uncover the secrets of past lives that weave the rich history of this tactical role-playing game. Travel through Sigil, a dark and fantastical city in the heart of the Dungeons & Dragons multiverse. Explore the different planes, fight alongside colorful companions and solve unique puzzles.
Discover an extremely rich history taking place in an unrivaled fantasy setting. Face off against quirky alien creatures, take part in unexpected dialogues, and explore the sinister world of Planescape in this classic that will keep you going for over 50 hours.
““ What can change the nature of a man? ”You are the Nameless, an immortal colossus whose scars and tattoos have covered his body life after life. None of these existences are engraved in your mind. memory, but now they come back to haunt you. You are roused from your sleep by Morte, a floating skull guarding many secrets, and follow him on an adventure that takes you from the dirty streets of Sigil to the mysterious Outer Planes, passing through from the very depths of hell.
In your search for answers, you’ll find companions matching the bizarre nature of the planes: a chaste succubus who can kill with a kiss, a confused crossbow-wielding cube, a suit of armor animated by a spirit demanding JUSTICE, and more. With these companions and others at The Nameless One’s side, you will explore worlds in search of answers, all to discover that some destinies cannot be escaped and some memories cost more than even an immortal can bear.
1. Improved Planescape: Chris Avellone, Chief Designer of Planescape Torment, has partnered with Beamdog to organize gameplay updates, bug fixes and improvements to best capture his original take on the game.
2. Planes Await: Planescape is a setting you’ve never experienced before, filled with weird magic, bizarre adversaries, and Dungeon & Dragons locations from across the multiverse.
3. Conversations to Remember: Meet personal items, philosophical undead, and rat hive spirits as you roam airplanes with the strangest collection of allies ever seen in an RPG.
4. Choose your path: character creation is just the beginning. The Nameless One can change its class, alignment, and even acquire new abilities depending on your choices.
5. Remastered Music: The entire Planescape: Torment soundtrack has been remastered in-game to add more depth to Sigil and the multiverse.
6. New tablet interface, same feel Planescape: Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition was designed for tablets. Open and close side menus with a single tap, select dialogue options with convenient chat buttons, and make tactical decisions with an all new action indicator.
7. A planescape for today: The Enhanced Edition includes modern features like tab highlighting, area zoom, combat log, quick loot and more!
8. Play it your way: turn on Enhanced Edition features as you wish or turn them off to experience Planescape: Torment in its original glory.
9. Cast Comprehend Languages: Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition is available in English, French, Polish, German and Korean. Note: Korean translations are text only. The voiceovers are performed in English.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: