Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Description
Five years ago, Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas, a city in the midst of a civil war with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millions do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers.
Now, it’s early 90’s. Carl’s got to go home. His mother has been killed, his family has fallen apart, his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster.
Upon his return to the neighborhood, two corrupt policemen frame him for murder. On a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, CJ is forced to save his family and rule the streets.
Rockstar Games brings its biggest release to mobile yet with a wide open world covering San Andreas and its three major cities – Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas – with enhanced visual fidelity and over 70 hours of gameplay.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas features:
– REMASTERED, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
– Save Cloud support for playing on all your mobile devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.
– Dual analog stick control for complete camera and motion control.
– Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons just when you need them.
– Compatible with the Mooga wireless game controllers, select Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
– Built-in immersion tactile effects tags.
– Tailor a visual experience with adjustable graphic settings.
Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian and Japanese.
For optimal performance, we recommend that you reboot the device after downloading and closing other applications when playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
For information on supported devices and compatibility, please see:
Mobile version developed by War Drum Studios
See the video:
PLEASE NOTE: For those who are currently progressing in the game, please load your game from a manual save slot instead of selecting “Resume”. This should only be done once after an update. After that, “Resume” will work normally.
File Upload Center
It provides many features that enable you to upload your files in a simple and organized way. Register now on the site and upload and share your files for free now!