Explore entire mountains on this open-world ski and snowboard adventure. Land on the biggest cliffs in the backcountry, freeride a steep descent, slash the gates of a slalom track, crush a perfect park track or simply explore the vast ski resorts – the choice is yours. !
This is a demo version with the first mountain free. Buy the full game to unlock all 7 mountains and get skis and a double spatula board.
– 7 huge mountains of the open world to explore
– 100+ different challenges to master
– 10+ different challenge types (including Super G, Slopestyle, Freeride, Big Air and more)
– Multi-device multiplayer via Wifi
– Support for Game Controller / Joypad
– Online rankings to participate
– Lively ski resorts with lively slopes, avalanches, wildlife and sunsets
– Absolute freedom to ski wherever you want and ride the way you want without loading screens or interruptions
– Advanced trick system with flips, spins, stoppers, rails, combos and more
– Over 20 hours of gameplay to complete all the mountains
– Zen mode
Extension for winter 2021
The expansion includes three new mountains and can be purchased from within the game. Overview:
– Pinecone Peaks, USA – A massive resort that combines long runs, large backcountry areas, and a wide range of snowparks, with rails and kickers for all skill levels.
– Ben Ailig, Scotland – Sticky spring skiing amid farms, pastures, gorges and impressive rock formations.
– Mount Fairview, Canada – A scenic resort set amidst dense forests and slow-moving rivers with perfectly groomed slopes and thrilling Super G tracks.
Gather your friends, connect to the same Wifi and explore the mountains together. Take part in races or try the new battle mode where you throw snowballs and plant rails to send your friends off the course. Up to 16 players can play together at a time.
The adventure begins at the foot of Hirschalm, a sleepy ski resort in the middle of the Alps. Strap on your skis or board and head for the elevator while picking up the basics like turning and jumping.
Take the elevator to Almhütte and try your first slalom challenge. Completing challenges earns you ski passes which are used to unlock ski lifts that take you to new parts of the mountain.
As you move up the mountain you have to take on a variety of challenges like slalom, slopestyle, ski cross, and big air. Now, perfect carving turns won’t be enough, but you also need to start practicing tricks, rails, and drops to complete the challenges.
And don’t forget to get off the slopes and head for the backcountry areas. Along with deep powder and clean lines, you’ll discover hidden challenges and secret ski passes. But beware, apart from the groomed trails there are bears, wolves, avalanches, falling trees and other dangers awaiting you!
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: