Your Calendar Widget is a widget, that can be used on the homescreen, lockscreen and your notification bar. It shows your upcoming events. You can easily configure and adapt the widget to your needs. Each widget has its own configuration. This allows you to have several widgets with different calendar- and display-settings.
* The widget can be used on the homescreen, the lockscreen and in the notification bar
* Almost every element can be adapted to your personal preferences
*Agenda, inline-agenda and simple display mode. There is a variety of different event display options
* Various options for event-visualization in order to identify upcoming events more easily (timeline, badges, notifications, font and background settings)
* The month-calendar provides full access to the entire calendar right from the homescreen
*View birthdays and anniversaries of your contacts
* With the Google Task Integration tasks can be viewed and edited
* Countless predefined themes provided by the system and the community
*Any number of widgets can be created, each with its own configuration
With the Google Task Integration you are able to show your Google Tasks in the widget. Further you can create new tasks or complete existing tasks. The widget will also consider your subtasks.
Google Reminders can’t be displayed in the widget. Unfortunately Google does not provide an API to access Google Reminders.
In order to show your Outlook calendar in the widget, add your account via gmail:
– Open the Gmail app
– Open the preferences (menu on left top and select settings)
– Choose Add account
– Select Exchange and Office365
– After you followed the setup process, you should be able to select your Outlook-calendars in the widget
– If your Outlook account is still not visible, synchronize your accounts (i.e. via Google Calendar App – Refresh)
Widget is not updating
To prevent Your Calendar Widget from not being able to update itself, the app should be excluded from all energy saving options. Problems in the Google Calendar app can also delay the synchronization of appointments. It helps to start the synchronization manually (open Google Calendar, top right ‘Refresh’) Further help on the Google Calendar app: https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/6261951?hl=en
It can also help to use a different calendar app for editing events.
If you like to contribute a translation into your language, please contact me via e-mail.
sunset and the stars by paulgilmore
Mountain by MRusta
Night hill by Yupnguyen
Mountains Sunset from Parallax Live Wallpaper App
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: