Application manual: www.lonelycatgames.com/docs/xplore
– Two-pane tree
– Root Explorer, FTP, SMB1 / SMB2, SQLite, Zip, Rar, 7zip, DLNA / UPnP
– Disk Map – see which files are consuming the most space on your disk – http://bit.ly/xp-disk-map
– Access to cloud storage: Google Drive ™, Dropbox, Box, Amazon cloud drive, ОБЛАКО.mail.ru, Mega.co, OneDrive, Flickr, Webdav, Yandex.disk, MediaFire, Owncloud, SugarSync, GMX, Web.de
– SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell – http://bit.ly/xp-sftp ***
– Music player ***
– Application manager
– USB OTG
– PDF viewer
– WiFi File Sharing *** – http://bit.ly/xp-wifi-share
– Manage files from a PC web browser *** – http://bit.ly/xp-wifi-web
– Favorite files
– Integrated viewers for images, audio, text
– Video player with subtitles ***
– Rename in batch
– Hexadecimal viewer
– Quick image viewer with zoom and drag previous / next images
– Thumbnails for images and videos as well as for different types of files (depending on the associated application)
– Multi-selection – always available, but not disturbing
– View APK files in ZIP format
– Share – send files via Bluetooth, email or any other device supported by the device, from any location
– Configurable buttons and keyboard shortcuts
– v-Transparent work with Zip (as if it were a normal folder)
– Vault to encrypt sensitive files – http://bit.ly/xp-vault ***
~~ marked features are chargeable – they require donation
X-plore allows you to see the inside of your Android device. And also outside.
This is a dual pane explorer, two folders are displayed at the same time, and common operations such as copying files are performed from one pane to another.
And X-plore displays the folder hierarchy in a tree structure for clear orientation and quick switching to another location.
You can explore the internal components of the device, and if you are a power user and your device is rooted, you can make changes to system data – backup files, remove unwanted apps, etc.
If you are a standard user, you can choose to hide internal memory and not disturb the system.
You can comfortably see the contents of the mass memories on your device, or possibly on a USB stick.
The simple application manager allows you to view, run, copy, share, uninstall and further explor
e installed applications.
WiFi File Sharing
Access files on your Android device from other Android devices via WiFi.
Access from a PC web browser
Manage files on your Android device from your PC.
Access to FTP and FTPS (Secure FTP) servers is supported.
Several servers can be configured.
X-plore can view shared folders on other computers in the local network.
X-plore can access various “cloud” web storage servers and access their files.
You must have an account in the supported web service, then you can access your files stored online through X-plore.
SSH file transfer (SFTP) and terminal emulator are also supported.
X-plore contains a music player that can play music tracks from any available location.
With the Vault function, you can encrypt sensitive files even by your fingerprint.
The main operations are related to file and folder management – view, copy, move, delete, compress to Zip, extract, rename, share, etc.
SQLite Database Viewer
X-plore can display SQLite database files (those with the .db extension) as an expandable list of tables, each table containing a list of rows and columns with database entries.
The main interaction is via touchscreen, clicking on folders or files to open files, or long clicking to open a context menu that contains options that can be performed on a particular clicked item or on multiple selected items. .
Multi-selection allows you to perform operations on several files at the same time.
Opening a file can mean using one of the built-in viewers for the most popular file types:
images, audio, video, and text.
Or you can configure X-plore to use the system app to open files, in which case a pre-defined system app that can open a particular file is launched.
Archives (currently supported are Zip, Rar
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
- Donate / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Google Drive broken;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
File Upload Center
It provides many features that enable you to upload your files in a simple and organized way. Register now on the site and upload and share your files for free now !