Turn your phone into a wireless mouse, keyboard or numeric keypad with WiFi Mouse.
WiFi Mouse supports voice recognition and multi-finger gestures. It also supports media control, explorer control and PPT presentation control.
Also support streaming your content from phone SD card to smart TV or other DLNA device.
– Mouse cursor movement
– supports left click and right click
– central scroll button
– Remote input keyboard
– RDP (Remote Desktop)
– PC / Mac shortcuts and key combinations
– Voice recognition for all languages
– Full screen mouse and keyboard
– Remote multimedia reproduction controller
– Remote Explorer Controller
– PPT presentation controller
– Automatic connection when the application starts
– PC / Mac windows controller
– Stream your phone SD card files to any DLNA device or app.
Such as smart TV, Kodi / XMBC and so on.
– Browse shared files from DLNA server and stream to DLNA devices.
– Compatible with Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Mac OSX / Linux (Ubuntu).
– Touch to click
– Touch and drag to move
– Two finger touch for right click
– Two finger scrolling
– Pinch to zoom
– Three finger move or highlight
– Browse computer files
– Open file remotely
– Password protection
– Swipe down with four fingers to display the desktop
– Swipe up with four fingers to maximize current window
-And Swipe sides with four fingers to change current window size
– Support left-handed use (reverse left and right click)
– Show desktop when hands are on proximity sensor
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: