Web Video Caster® lets you watch on your TV videos from your favorite websites including Movies, TV Shows, Live News streams, Sports and IPTV. It also allows you to launch videos saved locally on your phone. Photos and audio files are also supported. Subtitles are detected on the web page, you can also use your own subtitles, or you can use OpenSubtitles.org’s built-in search.
SUPPORTED STREAMING DEVICES:
Web Video Caster® supports streaming devices directly from the web.
– DLNA receivers.
– Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick.
– Smart TVs: LG Netcast and WebOS, Samsung, Sony, and others *.
– PlayStation 4 – using its web browser.
– Most web browsers by visiting http://cast2tv.app (PS4, Smart TVs, other consoles and set-top boxes).
– And more.
– HLS live streams in M3U8 format, wherever your streaming device supports it.
– Films and series.
– MP4 videos.
– Live news and sports.
– All HTML5 videos *.
– IPTV (M3U8, W3U, RSS).
– Audio files including music.
* Web Video Cast ™ does not perform any video / audio decoding or transcoding. Web Video Cast ™ does not perform any video / audio decoding or transcoding.
Follow these simple instructions to start streaming:
1.- Browse the web or local file explorer to find the video, audio or photo you want to stream to your TV.
2.- If the video or audio is on a website, try to play the video inside the webpage.
3.- Connect to your streaming device to stream video, music or picture.
PREMIUM FEATURES :
– No advertising in the app.
– Home page layout.
– Video history.
– Home screen shortcut.
– Most visited site.
This feature does not apply to all streaming devices.
LIMITATIONS & DISCLOSURES;
• We are in no way associated with web media providers and we have no control over the content they provide.
• Refunds are only made within 24 hours of purchase and you must submit the order number in text, not screenshot.
SHARE YOUR COMMENTS;
We are committed to open communication with our users. Please contact us first with questions or support questions before leaving a feedback. We will respond to your concerns as soon as possible. Contact us through our user community https://wvc.page.link/c or https://wvc.page.link/f our contact form on our website.
– Phone status – To allow video pause on incoming phone calls.
– Wi-Fi connection information – Required for streaming devices and for the browser.
– Photos / Media / Files (general storage) – Required for download functionality.
– In-app purchases – For the premium version.
– Wake-lock – To keep the phone awake while streaming videos through the phone. Should only affect live streams and authenticated videos.
– Accounts / Identity – Required by Google Play Services (7.5+).
– Location – This is only requested on devices with Android 6+ so that the user has the option to decide and it is only requested when the website you are visiting wants to know your location. You can always deny it, it won’t affect anything other than this website.
Fix for multiple audio tracks on adaptive videos when casting to Chromecast.
Premium | Paid features unlocked
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: