The most complete computer remote control. Turn your device into a universal Wi-Fi or Bluetooth remote control for your Windows PC. Mac and Linux support also available. Control your favorite programs, your mouse and your keyboard.
“A fantastic tool for those of you who want a remote control for your computer for watching TV, or maybe listening to music. »Gizmodo
• Easy server and app setup that just works.
• Automatic server discovery to easily find servers on your network.
• Password protection and server encryption for added security.
• Supports single and multi-touch mouse control.
• Wake On LAN to easily start your server.
• Includes light and dark color themes.
• The server is available for Windows, Mac and Linux.
• Controls other devices including the Raspberry Pi and the Arduino Yún.
• 18 free remote controls
Features of the full version:
• more than 90 remote controls
• Widgets and Quick Actions
• Voice commands
• Personalized remote controls
• IR actions
• NFC actions
Mouse, Keyboard, Screen, Volume, and more.
Spotify, iTunes, Google Music, Winamp, etc.
VLC, BSPlayer, Windows Media Player, PotPlayer, etc.
Kodi (XBMC), Plex, Windows Media Center, Boxee, etc.
YouTube, Netflix, Hulu
PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Presentation
Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera
Power, Monitor, Files, Task Manager, Commands, etc.
Note that some remotes are only available for certain operating systems.
• read phone status and identity: for auto-pause.
• NFC control: for NFC actions.
• full network access: for server connection.
• view network connections: for server connection.
• view Wi-Fi connections: for server connection.
• pair with Bluetooth devices: for server connection.
• control vibration: for optional haptic feedback.
• prevent phone from sleeping: for optional wake-lock.
• transmit infrared: for IR remote control.
• install shortcuts: for launcher shortcuts.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: