See what your car is doing in real time, get OBD fault codes, car performance, sensor data and more! Torque is a performance vehicle / car / diagnostic tool that uses an OBD II bluetooth adapter system to connect to your OBD2 management engine / ECU layout from your own dashboard with the widgets / gauges you want! It can use GPS to provide Tracker logs with logging engine so you can see what you were doing at any point in time It can also display and reset a DTC / CEL / fault code like a scantool.
Also couples features:
– Dyno / Dynomometer and horsepower / HP * torque can read transport temperatures (company vehicle)
– 0-60 schedules – more accurate than just using plain old GPS – see how fast your car is (or truck :))
– CO2 emissions from customizable reading dashboards *
– Video of your trip using the Track Recorder plugin with OBDII data overlay screen – a black box for your car / truck!
– Send GPS tagged tweets directly to Twitter (eg if you are going on a road trip) * Huge fault code database to allow search for fault codes from many different manufacturers support
– Theme (choose from different themes to change the look of your dashboard)
– Head-up display / HUD in night driving time mode
– Compass (based on GPS) which does not suffer from magnetic interference
– Real-time GPS / Tracking speedometer and web upload capability – see what you were doing and your engine, at a point in time
– The Turbo Boost device for vehicles that support PAM and MAF sensors (VW / Audi / Seat etc supported)
* Works on devices like Motorola Xoom tablets, Dell Streak, and Samsung Galaxy Works on any vehicle that supports the standard OBD 2 system (most vehicles built after 2000, but can work for vehicles as far back as 1996) –
in If in doubt check your manufacturer first or look for ‘OBD2 on’ written on a big white label in your engine compartment Works on vehicles manufactured by Ford, GM / Vauxhall / Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroën , Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Daewoo, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac and many other vehicle brands, European, American, Far East , etc. Some vehicles may support more ECUs / less functionality than others. The app needs an OBD2 bluetooth adapter to work.
The adapter is small and plugs into the diagnostic socket on the car which gives your access to the phone. You can find a list of adapters at: http://torque-bhp.com/wiki/Bluetooth_Adapters (Garmin ecoRoute HD adapters not supported).
If you are purchasing any of the cheap Chinese OBD2 ELM327 bluetooth adapters from ebay / amazon then make sure you have a good return policy with the seller as many of the cheap units are defective and ‘stop working’ / etc Some of the best reliable OBD2 / OBD adapters are the Scantool.net adapter, the OBDKey adapter and Bluetooth PLX Kiwi Devices, ELM327 and other ELM adapters are supported – search Google for where to get them! More features added each release – there are forums at http://torque-bhp.com/forums/ – if you want anything added then let me know and I will try to add to it if it is possible! Vehicle ECUs vary in amount of supported sensors
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: