tinyCam Monitor is a native Android application allowing the consultation, control and recording of videos from your private or public IP cameras, encoders or video recorders.
– MPEG-4 / H.264 / H.265 codec (SW and HW) for many cameras via RTSP protocol.
– ONVIF cameras support.
– H.264 codec for Foscam & Amcrest HD models.
– M-JPEG support from all major camera vendors (150+).
– 2-way audio (talk and listen) for some models.
– SSL support (HTTPS protocol).
– 14 different configurations.
– PTZ control (pan-tilt-zoom) compatible devices.
– Relay, control for some LED models.
– MP4 video recording (Android 4.3+) and 24/7 cyclic image recording (sequence of JPEG images) to SD card, FTP / FTPS server, or Dropbox, Google Drive, MS OneDrive, ownCloud / NextCloud .
– Automatic camera sequence mode selection.
– Easy to use pinch to zoom for digital zoom and smear for camera selection.
– Import / export settings on SD card or Dropbox.
– Support for any USB / laptop cams by third party 3d software for PC / Mac (see FAQ).
– The only app on the market that supports both in-app and on-device motion detection (models). Take automatic snapshots or play alert sounds on the move!
– Face detection.
– LAN scanner for automatic cam detection. Have a camera IP address suddenly changed? It takes a few minutes to fully scan your home network again.
– Real-time audio processing (silent and alarm) for use as a baby monitor with audio graphics.
– Audio monitoring from multiple cameras at once.
– Multiple background sound.
– Support sensors (eg temperature, humidity, etc.) for certain devices.
– Google Cast ™ Ready (Chromecast).
– Widgets, windows and home screen Shortcuts of the floating device.
– Tasker / Locale plugin.
– Android Wear support.
– TV interface.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: