Swiftly Switch is an on-board app that enhances your Android experience by letting you use your phone with one hand and speed up multitasking!
Swiftly Switch works in the background and is easily accessed from any screen with a single swipe from the on-board screen. It’s fast, battery friendly, highly customizable.
Swiftly Switch offers new ways to manage your phone:
– bull; Recent apps selector: Organize your recent apps in a floating circle sidebar. Switch between them in a single swipe from the edge area of the trigger screen.
– bull; Quick Actions: Slide your finger deeper in the right direction to show the notification down, switch to the last app, go back, or open the Favorites section of the grid.
– bull; Favorites Grid: a side panel where you can place your favorite apps, shortcuts, quick settings, contacts to access from any screen.
– bull; Circle favorites: like the Recent apps section but for your favorite shortcut
Why does Swiftly Switch improve your Android experience?
– bull; One-handed use: you don’t need to stretch your finger to reach the back button, recent button, quick settings, or drop-down notification
– bull; Quick multitasking: Switch to recent apps or the last used app with a single swipe. There is no faster way to do it.
– bull; No cluster home screen: because now you can access your favorite apps and shortcuts from anywhere.
– bull; Focus on the user experience: Ad-free, the app is fast, easy to use, beautiful, and extremely customizable.
Currently supported shortcuts:
apps, contacts, enable / disable wifi, enable / disable bluetooth, enable / disable auto-rotate, flashlight, screen brightness, volume, ring mode, power menu, home , back, recent, drop-down notification, last app, dialing, call logs and device shortcuts.
Swiftly Switch is extremely customizable:
&Taurus; Shortcuts can be organized in circular circular control, sidebar, floating side panel
&Taurus; You can change the position, the sensitivity of the on-board screen trigger zone
&Taurus; You can customize icon size, animation, background color, haptic feedback, separate content for each edge, behavior of each shortcut.
The Pro version of Swiftly Switch offers you:
&Taurus; Unlock the second edge
&Taurus; Customize the number of columns and the number of rows of the grid favorite
&Taurus; Pin the favorite shortcut to recent apps
&Taurus; Automatic deactivation in full screen application option
Download the best app switcher now with a pie control template that takes your Android experience to a new level. Swiftly Switch also supports folder, Google Drive backup settings.
This app uses accessibility services.
What authorization is Swiftly Switch asking for and why:
&Taurus; Draw on other applications: Enables the support of the floating window required to display the circle, side panel, …
&Taurus; Using Apps: Needed to get recent apps.
&Taurus; Accessibility: Used to perform returns, power menu, and drop-down notification for some Samsung devices.
&Taurus; Device administration: required for the “Screen lock” shortcut so that the app can lock your phone (turn off the screen)
&Taurus; Contact, phone: for contact shortcuts
&Taurus; Camera: Used to turn on / off the flashlight with a device lower than Android 6.0.
On devices with Android 9 or later, if you click on the icons do not work. Reference link:
Please use the “Email us” section of the app to interact directly with the developer via email. All comments, suggestions and bug reports are greatly appreciated.
🌹 bull; Developer Email: [email protected]
🎍 bull; Studio withdrawal Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/destudiosite/
🎆 bull; Google Plus beta test community: https://plus.google.com/communities/107870609518185704657
If you would like to help me localize it in your language, go to https://www.localize.im/v/xy
– Added Show Seconds of Clock option in More Setting
– Fix Last App Quick Action button in other options
– Fix Backup internal storage on android 11
– Fix some bugs and improvements
– Turn off the edge of playing music if you cannot load Panel view
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: