Join the world’s largest female fitness community with Sweat, the workout app featuring Kayla Itsines and her team of coaches:
Kayla Itsines, Kelsey Wells, Stephanie Sanzo, Chontel Duncan and Sjana Elise Earp
Sweat is the essential health and fitness platform with:
– High Intensity with Kayla Itsines (formerly BBG) and her high intensity plyometric workouts requiring little equipment. BBG now includes an additional 8 weeks of low-intensity, low-impact training to build basic fitness
– High Intensity Strength with Kayla Itsines (formerly BBG Stronger), a weight-based workout for gym fans with her 28-minute intensive workouts to build confidence in the gym.
– Kayla’s Post-Pregnancy Program helps new mothers regain their strength and shape after childbirth.
– Kelsey Wells Post-Pregnancy Program includes resistance training sessions designed to increase core strength and improve posture
– Kelsey Wells’ PWR and PWR home strength training programs include resistance workouts at home and in the gym aimed at building muscle, burning fat and improving fitness
– Stephanie Sanzo’s BUILD program is perfect for women who want to improve their weight lifting performance.
– Chontel Duncan’s FIERCE program and its high intensity workouts are perfect for women who want to lose weight and improve their fitness.
– Sjana Earp’s yoga program includes Vinyasa-type resistance sessions and yin-based recovery sessions to improve flexibility and posture.
– Only 28 minutes with little equipment
– Easy to follow with cardio, resistance, challenge and recovery exercises
Targeted exercises, new challenges, weight
Hundreds of recipes and information
– Menus and recipes adapted to multiple preferences
– Personalized recipes: standard diet, vegetarian, pescetarian, lacto-vegetarian, ovo-vegetarian or vegan
Weight and motivation tracker
– Track your progress every week
– Share your fitness photos with your friends or the Sweat community to stay motivated
– Participate in the fitness challenge
Information and motivations:
• Always more informed with more than 300 pages of educational content to improve your knowledge on fitness, nutrition and well-being
Sweat makes it easier for women to be fit and active with its new interactive personal training app
Thanks to your feedback, the Sweat and #SWK (formerly BBG) Communities can now enjoy continued updates throughout the app to make it even better. New to Sweat with this update:
– New workouts in the Yoga collection from Phyllicia Bonanno and Ania Tippkemper, available in the On Demand tab
– Updates to notification logic
Love Sweat? Rate us 5 stars and share your love with the community!
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: