SMS Backup & Restore Pro is an application backup (creates a copy of) the SMS and MMS messages and call logs currently available on the phone. It can also restore messages and call logs from already existing backups. This is a paid, ad-free version of the free ad-supported app.
Note: This app requires existing backups to be able to restore call logs and messages. It cannot recover anything without existing backups. The advanced messaging (SCR) is not currently supported with Google messages.
For questions or issues, please see our FAQs at: https://synctech.com.au/sms-faqs/
– Backup SMS (text) messages, MMS and call logs in XML format.
– Safeguarding the local device with options to automatically upload to Google Drive, Dropbox and onedrive.
– Compress and encrypt backup files.
– Choose a recurring scheduled time to save automatically.
– Option to select conversations to backup or restore.
– View and explore your local and cloud backups.
– Search for backups.
– Restore / transfer backup to another phone. The is independent backup format of the Android version so the messages and logs can be easily transferred from one phone to another, regardless of the version.
– Fast transfer between 2 phones via direct WiFi
– Free up space on your phone. Delete all SMS messages or call logs from the phone.
– Send a backup file by e-mail.
– XML ââbackup can be viewed on a computer through the online viewer at https://SyncTech.com.au/view-backup/
– Tested on Android 5.0 and above
– The application only restores the backups made by this application
– The backup is created locally on the phone by default, but has options to upload to Google Drive, Dropbox or Email onedrive. Files are not sent to the developer at any time.
– Please ensure that there is a copy of the backup outside the phone before performing a factory reset on the phone.
This application must have access to the following:
– Your messages: backup and restore messages. Receive SMS permission needed to properly handle messages received while the application is the default mail application.
– Your calls and contact information: backup and restore call logs.
– Storage: to create the backup file on the SD card.
– Display and network communication: allow the app to connect to wifi for backup
– Your social information to display and store the contact names in the backup file.
– Run at Startup: Start scheduled backups.
– Prevent the phone from sleeping: to prevent the phone from going to sleep / suspended while a backup or restore is in progress.
– Test access to protected storage: to create the backup file on the SD card.
– Account Information: To authenticate with Google Drive and Gmail for cloud downloads.
– Location: Only requested and used during WiFi direct transfer due to security requirement on Android.
â â â â â â
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: