Create native Android apps on your smartphone.
MIT scratch type programming block
– Drag and drop the visual integrated development environment (IDE)
– Automatically compiled source code (Java and XML)
– Compile and create installation files on your phone (APK file)
– Fully compatible with Android Studio
Sketchware is a programming-based Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for developing Android applications for mobile devices.
It’s okay if you don’t know anything about Android app development. Sketchware is a block language IDE that converts the complex language of text-based coding into visual building blocks using drag and drop.
Sketchware provides documentation that you can follow to become an expert in block programming and Android application development. Each example contains programming concepts that you can understand by completing the project.
Visually design and develop apps, then simply launch your app with one click to build and install right on your Android device. Projects are fully compatible with Android Studio, an IDE used on a PC, so you can export your final project and continue working on Android Studio or your favorite editor.
– WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE / READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This permission is required to save and run projects.
– GET_ACCOUNTS: this authorization is required to log in with a Google account.
Disclaimer: This app was developed independently of the MIT Scratch team, which produces the Scratch programming language and online community. The name Scratch and Scratch Cat are registered trademarks of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.