Sesame is a powerful universal search for Android. It integrates with your launcher, learns from you, and creates hundreds of personal shortcuts. With the Sesame Universal Search, everything is 1 or 2 takes!
“Sesame will change the way you use your phone” – Unfiltered Android
“An essential application” – TechRadar
See our partnership with Nova Launcher: https://help.teslacoilapps.com/sesame
– 100+ shortcuts added to your device
– Gorgeous fully customizable search interface
– learn from you
– Search through dozens of apps using Google Autosuggestions.
– Fast search designed to work with 1 or 2 taps. This corresponds to the first letters of words. If you type “S” “B”, “S potify: The B eats” at the top. Since he learns from you, the next time “S” does
– API integrations for Spotify, YouTube, Calendar, Maps, Slack, Reddit, Telegram and more
– Detects wallpaper colors and styles
– Powerful tools to create your own shortcuts
– Works with all launchers and has a privileged partnership with Nova and Hyperion launchers.
– We do not store or sell your data
– Unlimited free trial. Only pay if you decide it’s worth it!
We believe …
– Dragging, typing and waiting for screens to load is slow
– A universal search interface can solve this problem
– Android has always been designed to be an open system
– The raw data to create the most powerful universal search is present, but no one has put it together to create a smooth experience.
– Respect user data = long term success. Your data remains on your device. We do not store it. We don’t sell it. (see exceptions for bug fixing below)
– We make money by making a good product. Sesame is a 100% voluntary purchase
– In user-centric development: www.reddit.com/r/sesame
List of shortcuts
– Contacts with one touch to call, text or email
– WhatsApp conversations (but not in groups)
– Parameters (19 useful)
– Google shortcuts (my flights, etc.)
– Yelp (42 current searches)
– Quick search options for applications (to be checked in preferences)
Android 7.1 application shortcuts
– Backported to 5.0 devices
– NOTE: We can only access “Dynamic” 7.1 shortcuts if you have Nova Launcher.
Create your own shortcuts for hundreds of apps
Supports widget / launcher shortcuts
– Spotify: All the albums, artists and playlists in your library.
– Slack: your teams and your channels
– Tasker: all your tasks. This allows you to create complex actions in Tasker and launch them quickly.
– Reddit: your subtitles. Works for all Reddit apps.
– Telegram: your conversations
– YouTube: subscriptions, channels, watch later
– Calendar: upcoming events
– Maps: your saved places and maps
Access dozens of search engines!
– Google search options and automatic suggestions appear as you type
– Tap an icon to start your search
– It works for dozens of apps like Google Maps, Spotify, Netflix, Evernote, Chrome, DuckDuckGo and more.
– Recent searches are saved as shortcuts for 21 days.
– You can control all of this in Sesame Settings.
Unlimited trial + Reminder message
– Sesame has a full unlimited trial
– After 14 days, if you are using the app but have not paid, you will see a short message each time you use a shortcut.
Use of data• Sesame needs data to create shortcuts, but none of that data leaves your device. We do not collect or sell your data
• Crash report (beta version only): If you are a beta tester, Sesame collects crash data in the event of an error. We only use it to fix bugs. You can turn off crash reporting in Sesame Settings> Data Debugging
Sesame Universal Search is made by Steve Blackwell and Phil Wall. We hope you like it. Tell us if there is anything we can do to improve it 🙂
Email [email protected]
- Full / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed;
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: