Join over 25 million people who use RunKeeper and let their phone be a pocket personal trainer! Thanks to the GPS function of your Android phone, follow your running, walking, cycling, mountain biking or hiking routes.
Keep track of your sports activities while having fun.
– View detailed stats on your pace, distance, time and calories burned.
– Use your headphones to get statistics, tips and information on your progress via audible signals.
– Listen and manage your music during your session.
– Measure your heart rate with multiple sensors (appropriate heart activity levels vary by weight).
– Take photos during your ride, to save or share in the blink of an eye.
– Update your weight for precise information on calories burned.
Measure the evolution of your performance
– View a detailed history of all your activities (running, walking, cycling, etc.) to see your progress.
– Receive alerts when you break your records or reach key goals.
– Measure your progress against your goals.
– Follow detailed programs that will help you achieve specific goals, such as running to lose weight or preparing for a 5 km run.
– Save the routes you want to redo later.
Share with your friends
– Post your stats (plan, distance, calories and time), accomplishments and training programs on Facebook, Twitter and share them with your friends on RunKeeper.
– Allow your supporters to follow your sessions or races on a LIVE map (RunKeeper Elite members only).
Get more information about your health at RunKeeper.com
– To get more detailed information about your overall health, combine your activity data with over 70 other apps and services, including Fitbit, Withings, Garmin, and more.
– View data reports regarding your activity level, calories burned, weight lost and other statistics.
Track, measure and improve your fitness with RunKeeper.
Note: Using the continuous GPS feature can dramatically decrease your battery life.
*Drumroll…* An exciting new audio-guided training plan called My First 5K. In this plan, ASICS Frontrunner Coach Erin guides you every step of the way, encouraging you toward your goal of running — you guessed it — your first 5K!
We’ve also included some bug fixes to make your Runkeeper experience even better.
- Go Subscription | Paid features unlocked
- Google Maps Location works
- Debug code removed
- Languages: Full Multi Languages
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
- Original package signature changed.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: