A rotation is a tool to manage the orientation of the device. It offers all modes supported by Android and can be configured based on apps or various events like call, lock, headset, charging and docking station. Let’s give it a try to explore its other features.
• Automatic rotation activated • Automatic rotation deactivated
• Forced automatic rotation • Forced portrait • Forced landscape
•Inverted portrait • Inverted landscape • Sensor portrait • Sensor landscape
• Sensor full forced • Lock current – Lock current orientation
Terms & Conditions
• Call orientation • Lock orientation • Headset orientation
•Orientation of the load • Orientation of the docking station • Orientation of the application
• Event Priority – Customizable event preference in the event that two or more events occur simultaneously.
# Change the orientation of the foreground app or events with a fully customizable floating head (or notification or thumbnail) available at the top of supported tasks.
• A dynamic theme engine with a background recognition feature to avoid any visibility problem.
• Start on startup • Notification • Vibration and more.
• Notification widgets, shortcuts and tiles to perform various operations.
# Rotation extension to automate more than 40 actions via the Locale / Tasker plugin.
• Quick setup to configure the main features at once.
• Dedicated support section to solve general problems.
# Perform backup and restore operations to save and load application settings.
Features marked with a # are chargeable and a rotation key is required to use them.
English, Deutsch, Español, Indonesia, Italiano, Português, Русский, Türkçe, 中文 (简体)
Internet access – To display ads in free version.
Retrieve running applications: to detect the foreground application.
Usage statistics (Android 5.0+): to detect the foreground application.
Change system settings: to change the display orientation settings.
Draw on other applications – To change the orientation of the foreground.
Read device status and identity: to change the orientation of the phone call.
Run at startup: to start the service when the device starts up.
Control vibration: to make the device vibrate when the orientation changes.
Modify USB storage (Android 4.3 and earlier): to create and restore a backup.
It uses accessibility service to provide better experience and force lock screen orientation on Android 8.0+ devices. It will not access the contents of the window or any other sensitive data.
Rotation> Conditions> Events> Accessibility.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: