Print directly from your Android phone or tablet via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB or the Internet! Print documents (including PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more), photos, emails, invoices, messages, web pages, and more to a printer next to you or on the other end of the world!
Some features are NOT FREE! To activate them, you are offered to purchase the PrinterShare premium key.
PrinterShare provides native printing support on Android 4.4+ devices (don’t forget to enable PrinterShare print service add-on in Android system settings). On these devices, you can easily print with the Android printing system from the built-in Print menu which supports Android printing.
With PrinterShare printing service, you can easily print your photos and images (JPG, PNG, GIF), emails and attachments (PDF, DOC, XSL, PPT, TXT), contacts, calendars, sms / mms, your caller list, web pages (HTML) and other digital content) from device memory, cloud storage providers like Google Drive, One Drive, Box, Dropbox and other applications via share share.
You can configure many printing options such as paper size, page orientation, number of copies, page range, face or duplex printing (duplex mode), print quality (resolution), color or black and white, ordinary platter and more.
With the free version of the app, you can:
– Print with certain restrictions on nearby wireless (WiFi, Bluetooth) printers and directly connected USB-OTG printers;
– Print to networked Windows (SMB / CIFS) or Mac printers;
– And Print via Google Cloud Print (including in pdf storage format);
– Print 20 pages remotely over the Internet.
For unlimited printing, you need to purchase a PrinterShare Premium Key, a small standalone app that just needs to be on the device to unlock premium features of the free app. Before purchasing the key, we strongly recommend that you print a test page to verify compatibility with your printer.
– Unlimited direct proximity printing (PDF, documents, photos and more) via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection without a computer;
– Unlimited remote printing. The receiving end (Windows or Mac) does not need to purchase pages or subscription.
– No advertising
PrinterShare supports a wide variety of brands including HP (Officejet, LaserJet, Photosmart, Deskjet and other models like HP Officejet 100 Mobile and HP Officejet H470), Epson (Artisan, WorkForce, Stylus and others), Canon (PIXMA MP / MX / MG and others), Brother, Kodak, Samsung, Lexmark, Kyocera, OKI and others, including interconnectable products. For the complete list of supported printers, see http://printershare.com/help-mobile-supported.sdf.
1) Required permissions are required to print the content and will not be used to collect your personal data. For a more detailed explanation, see our FAQ at http://www.printershare.com/help-mobile-faq.sdf
2) Google Cloud Print requires the latest version of Chrome browser on your computer which must otherwise have Google Cloud Print capability. For more installation instructions, please see http://www.google.com/support/cloudprint/
3) If anything does not work as expected, please email us at [email protected]
â™ â™ â™ â™ â™ â™
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: