Featured by XDA Developers: “Automatically Rename and Organize Your Photos with Picture Manager”
Picture Manager uses EXIF metadata to rename and organize your images.
What Picture Manager can do for you:
Rename your images with different timestamp formats and other EXIF metadata like camera model, manufacturer and many more.
The additional options are:
– Replace text in file name
– Addition or addition of tex
– Add a counter to your file names
– Rename and delete manually (Premium)
Improve the organization of your photo collection by sorting your photos into dated folders or even based on where you took your photos.
For example. If you’ve been on vacation and made a round trip, you no longer need to remember the city where you took the photos. Picture Manager will do this work for you by sorting the images
in folders named by the location where the photos were taken.
The organizer also offers a feature to move your pictures to your external SD card or even USB storage.
In the premium version, this can be done even automatically.
A useful use case is also moving videos to another location to prevent Google or Amazon Photos from syncing them to the cloud.
Clean up your image collection
Picture Manager offers a duplicate picture finder to get rid of duplicate pictures and restore space on your phone memory
There is also an option to find similar images based on the PHash and AverageHash algorithm.
Edit exif metadata directly in Picture Manager, either single images or in batch mode.
Use conditions to modify only the EXIF attributes that match them.
Some special features:
– Set the date on several images and increase the time in hours / minutes / seconds
– Set the date and time delta on several images (to correct the wrong time zone for example)
– Set the modified date of the file with the EXIF capture date attribute (for example, copying files from external media breaks the modified date of the original file and may disrupt the order of files. files in galleries, file browsers, etc.) (Premium)
– Parse dates of filenames like telegram / whatsapp and save as exif attribute and modified date (Premium)
– Optimize images to reduce file size by changing dimensions and quality. It makes sense after saving your original pictures to cloud or external storage, but you want to keep the picture on your phone but you want to save storage space.
The premium version is an in-app purchase and unlocks the following features:
🐱👤 Several presets
✨ Custom formats
🐱🚀 JobService to instantly rename and organize new photos taken
🐱👓 Search for similar images
❤ Parse date from file names and save as EXIF attribute
✨ Tasker integration
If you would like to help with the translations, send me an email.
Credits for translations:
Simplified Chinese: @ Alpertcr7 (Twitter)
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
– Fixed minutes and seconds time incrementation on EXIF Editor
You can now order files loaded to the exif editor by name or date or manually
– Batch actions have now a keyword filter option to exclude or include files matching the keyword
– Some bugfixes
Premium Features Unlocked
Debug Info Removed
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
File Upload Center
It provides many features that enable you to upload your files in a simple and organized way. Register now on the site and upload and share your files for free now !