This application will help you to abandon the automatic mode of your boxes which does not allow you to do everything and to control everything. For more seasoned photographers, it can simplify the settings by doing the calculations for you.
Either way, it’s not a magical app for taking great photos every time, but it will let you find a basic setting to fine-tune to get the best shot for you.
🔸 💥 💠 It is aimed at professional or amateur photographers (basic knowledge is required) and offers the tools to: 🔸 💥 💠
✔ Calculate the alternative or equivalent exposure (manages the ND filter and long exposures)
-And Calculate depth of field, hyperfocal and Bokeh simulation
– Calculate the field of view
– And Calculate the shutter speed to freeze the movement of a subject
– Capture / Photograph sunrise / sunset, golden hour and blue hour
– Get sun position, sunrise / sunset time, golden hour, blue hour and monthly calendar
– Capture / Photograph the moon according to the phase of the day
✔ Capture / Photograph landscapes lit by the moon
– Get moon position, sunrise / sunset time and monthly calendar
– Capture / Photograph the stars, the Milky Way without or with star trail (Simulator)
– Obtain the position of the Milky Way, the time of sunrise / sunset and the monthly calendar
– Capture / Photograph the Northern Lights
✔ Capture / Photograph lightning and fireworks
– Calculate the best setting for a given EV (luminous index)
-And Calculate distance or aperture with a flash
✔Calculate the optimum settings according to the lighting of the place (Light Meter / Light meter)
-And Calculate for the macro photo the magnification possible with a close-up lens (windshield) or an extension ring
– Calculate the print size
– Obtain / Choose the characteristics of a camera (sensor size, conversion factor, sensor resolution, ISO range, shutter speed range, circle of confusion)
A countdown timer is available for long exposures.
If this app suits you, you can upgrade to Photographer’s Companion Pro (ad-free with more features).
Do not hesitate to contact me, if you have ideas for evolutions, improvements, possible bugs or for translations ([email protected]).
– Photographic composition: Comparison of focal lengths
– Tilt lens
– Augmented reality: Visualization of the brightest planets
– Various small changes
– Paid apk intact with original signature
+ – Languages: Multi Languages
+ – CPU architectures: Universal
+ – Screen DPI: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: