ImageMeter provides tools that help you measure lengths, angles, and areas of your photos. Instead of drawing sketches by hand, just take a photo and label it with the dimensions on your phone or tablet.
ImageMeter has the widest support for Bluetooth laser distance measuring devices. Most devices from different manufacturers are supported (see below for the full list of devices).
The special thing about ImageMeter is that it allows you to measure in the image once you have calibrated it with a reference object of known size. It often happens that after taking the photo, back at home or at the office, we realize that some important distances have not been measured. This is no longer a problem with ImageMeter as it allows you to measure missing data directly from the photos afterwards. In addition, with this feature, you can also easily measure the dimensions of places that are too hard to reach. The only thing you will need to do this is some kind of reference object to calibrate to absolute size. ImageMeter will support all perspective shortcuts and will always calculate measurements correctly.
– measure lengths, angles, circles and areas of arbitrary shape based on a single reference measurement,
– text notes, audio recordings, picture in picture for detailed pictures
– measure the height of the posts using two reference marks on the post,
– freehand drawing, drawing basic geometric shapes,
– Bluetooth connectivity to laser rangefinders to measure lengths, areas and angles,
– contextual cursor capture to draw quickly and accurately,
– export in PDF, JPEG and PNG format,
– import PDFs, measure drawings to scale,
– sort your images in sub-folders with color codes,
– metric and imperial units (decimal and fractional inches),
– fast and correct value entry with autocompletion.
Features of the Business version:
– automatically upload your photos to your OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox or Nextcloud account,
– access your photos from your desktop PC,
– automatically save and synchronize images between multiple devices.
Supported Bluetooth Laser Distance Meters:
– Leica Disto D110, D810, D510, S910, D2, X4,
– Leica Disto D3a-BT, D8, A6, D330i,
– Bosch PLR30c, PLR40c, PLR50c, GLM50c, GLM100c, GLM120c, GLM400c,
– Stanley TLM99s, TLM99si,
– Stabila LD520, LD250,
– Hilti PD-I, PD-38,
– CEM iLDM-150, Toolcraft LDM-70BT,
– TruPulse 200 and 360,
– Suaoki D5T, P7,
– Mileseey P7, R2B,
– Precaster CX100,
– ADA Cosmo 120.
For a full list of supported devices see here: https://imagemeter.com/manual/bluetooth/devices/
ImageMeter is winner of the “Mopria Tap to Print Competition 2017”: the most creative Android apps with mobile printing capabilities.
*** This TOP 100 of the best new products for the home: “a superpower for anyone who buys furniture to fit a space” ***
Here I would like to thank all users for all the valuable feedback I have received. Many of your proposals have already been implemented and have improved the application a lot, and many ideas are waiting to be included in the next versions. Let me assure you that all your suggestions are taken into account, as my goal is to make this app as good as possible to improve your productivity.
● Standalone Android Package
● Business License Activated
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: