Parallel Space, one of the top-ranked tools on Android, helps more than 90 million users sign in to multiple accounts simultaneously on one device and show off their own style. It also protects user privacy by making apps invisible on the device with Incognito installer feature. Additionally, users are able to customize the themes of their cloned apps and Parallel Space themes to personalize their own space. Parallel Space supports 24 languages and is compatible with most Android applications. Immediately get parallel space to manage multiple accounts, protect privacy, and customize your own space.
# Log into multiple social media app or game accounts at the same time on one device.
– Easily balance users’ life and work.
– Double the users’ online gaming experience and have more fun.
– Almost all apps are supported for a second account in Parallel Space. Data from both accounts will not interfere with each other.
# Protect user privacy, make apps invisible on device by installing Incognito
– Hide secret apps from users without worrying about prying eyes by keeping them only in a secret space.
– Protect user privacy with a security lock.
# Create a personalized space by applying themes
| A theme store is integrated with Parallel Space and a list of custom themes is ready for users to apply to style your own space.
| Style a unique space with a personalized theme. User can quickly change the theme with one click according to their mood.
# Switch quickly from one account to another with just one click
| Run two accounts simultaneously and quickly switch between accounts to efficiently manage different accounts.
| Powerful, stable and easy to use.
| Unique: Parallel Space is based on multiDroid, the first application virtualization engine on Android.
– Permissions: Parallel Space must apply the permissions required by applications added to Parallel Space to function normally. For example, if Parallel Space is not authorized to acquire your location, you will not be able to send your location to your friends in some applications running in Parallel Space. Parallel Space does not collect your personal information to protect privacy.
– Consumptions: Parallel Space does not consume too much memory, battery, or data, which is actually consumed by the applications running on it. Details can be viewed in ‘Storage’ and ‘Task Manager’, which can be found in ‘Settings’ in Parallel Space.
– Notifications: Please add Parallel Space to the whitelist or exceptional list of certain “boosted apps” to ensure that the notification of certain social media apps works correctly.
– Conflict: You cannot run two accounts of some social network apps using the same mobile phone number. You need to use another mobile phone number to run your second account of these apps in Parallel Space and make sure the mobile phone number is active when you log in for the first time as a verification message will be sent to that number.
For any urgent question, please contact our official WhatsApp representative on +86 18201691197. Please note that the hot line service is not supported at this time.
If you have any problem, please feel free to contact us through Parallel Space’s “Comments” feature or email us at: [email protected]
Follow us on FB for the latest news: