Panecal is a scientific calculator app for technical work, such as information processing, mechanical design, dynamics, measurement and construction, an indispensable item for engineers and science students.
Panecal is a scientific calculator that allows you to display and correct mathematical formulas.
You can use it to check formulas, which helps you avoid entry and calculation errors.
Panecal has functions such as modifying and recalculating calculation formulas entered in the past, as well as the ability to use variable memory to modify only specific values and perform calculations.
– Move the cursor by tapping on the screen, and slide your finger to scroll
– Copy and paste
– Select from a history list of formulas calculated in the past, edit them and recalculate
– Calculate binary, octal, decimal and hexadecimal numbers up to 32 bits, and perform basic conversion
– Use the M + / M- memory functions and 6 types (A-F) of variable memories
– Use arithmetic operations, inverse trigonometric functions, logarithmic functions, power functions, root functions, factorizations, absolute values and percentage calculations
– Select between degrees, radians and grads for angle units
– Select between FloatPt (floating decimal mode), Fix (fixed decimal mode), Sci (index mode) and Eng (the index is a multiple of 3) for the displayed values
– Define decimal types and thousands separator settings
– Horizontal screen display
– Check your typing with vibration and orange coloring
Please note in advance that Appsys is not responsible for any damage or loss of profits caused by the use of this software, or by claims of third parties.
Version 7.1.4 Date 2021.4.21
– Fixed BS and DEL key issue.
– Improved stability.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: