For samsung devices, purchase https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.elmklmsamsung.batteryaddon.
– No rooting required – ✔
– You will have to delete all Google accounts temporarily to activate this application, you can then add your accounts –
– You will need to connect your device to PC once and run a command as shown below –
– Uninstall in a few hours to get an automatic refund if you are not happy with the app –
HOW to activate this app * ✔
1) Delete all accounts from your device. Android Settings-> Accounts
2) Go to Android settings on your device and enable “USB debugging”.
3) Connect your device to PC with USB cable and open CMD prompt and run this command.
adb shell owner-set-device com.pdp.deviceowner / .receivers.AdminReceiver
NOTE: If you need detailed instruction, please see http://www.packagedisabler.com/owner-app/
Package Disabler allows you to disable all unwanted packages preinstalled / installed with your phone. A single click on the package you want to deactivate will deactivate it. Disabled apps / packages will not be uninstalled or updated using Google Play or any other means. Thus, this application can be used to block applications (for example, parental controls) or business use cases. You can even turn off Google Play Store etc. without rooting the phone. This app also provides password / uninstall protection to prevent abuse.
Package Disabler provides export / import functionality to backup all disabled packages from your external storage which you can restore at any time.
By using the list of exported packages, you can quickly get rid of all bloatware after installing a new ROM or doing a factory reset. When you erase the data on your phone, you can export your package list for importing to your new ROM.
Full version features
* Disable and enable all unlimited packages or apps
* One-click bloatware removal
*Export your disabled list to external storage to import them later
* Batch operation to activate all disabled packages
* Filter to show all disabled packages
*Uninstall / password protection
* Filter to show all installed apps
* Filter to show all system packages
*Quickly find apps using the search feature
* If you have trouble uninstalling apps, try Settings -> Security -> Device administrators, uncheck “package disabler admin”.
– This app requires permission from device administrator [android.permission.BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN]
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: