Maintain or check your WiFi and LAN network using network tools by examining surrounding WiFi networks, measuring signal strength, identifying congested channels, and taking internet speed measurements.
Network Tools is not a WiFi password hack or phishing tool.
– Support Android 9 Pie **
– Dedicated signal indicator – Wifi scanner
– Identify nearby access points
– Signal strength of graphic channels
– Signal strength of the graphic access point over time
– Analyze WiFi networks to evaluate the channels
– HT / VHT detection – 40/80 / 160MHz (Requires Android OS 6+)
– Full or compact access point
– Estimated distance to access points
– Export access point details
– Pause / Resume scanning
– Available filters: WiFi band, Signal strength, Security and SSID
– Search in the supplier database / YES
– Local network scanner
– Internet speed test *
– Ping tool
– Local port scanner
– Remote port scanner
– Whois domain
– IPv4 Calculator
– IPv4 Converter
– No advertising it’s a paid version
– Tap on the title bar to switch between 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz WiFi bands.
– Drag to manually refresh the contents of the screen.
– Swipe left / right at the bottom of the screen to navigate to the next / previous screen
– SSID with (***) means it is hidden.
* in active development.
** Android 9 Pie users will experience slower wifi scans. This is not an application issue, it is an operating system restriction
More info on:
Take advantage of well-managed WiFi networks and networks with networking tools by examining surrounding WiFi networks, measuring their signal strength, identifying crowded channels, and taking internet speed measurements.