Network Cell InfoΒ (Paid) APK
(!) We do not / do not show tower locations, but do have cell location indications from the Mozilla MLS database.
Network Cell Info Lite is a cellular network monitor and measurement log tool (for LTE, HSPA, WCDMA, EDGE, GSM, CDMA, EVDO). It also provides Wi-Fi information (beta).
Main Features :
* No ads
* 2 signal indicator gauges (Cellular and Wi-Fi signal strengths)
* Signal strength graphs
* Dual SIM support (except for non-MediaTek devices with Android <5.0, due to Android / device limitations)
* Recording of measurements and exporting from the database
* KML 2.2, MLS Geosubmit v.2, CLF v.3, OpenCellID csv, (and our own) CMWF database types
* Measurement parameters (minimum distance, minimum accuracy, motion detector, etc.)
* Cell locations in the Mozilla Location Service (MLS) map (without cdma), with location accuracy
* Connection statistics (2G / 3G / 4G)
* Connection technology generation notifications
* Raw display of detailed network signal information
* Circuit coloring (in the map tab) according to signal strength, and the map pins with location and signal information
* Simultaneous display of map and signal measurement gauges
* Map display settings (Normal, Satellite, Terrain, Hybrid)
* SIM card and device information
* Android M run permissions (location access is required)
Please see this link: https://m2catalyst.com/apps/network-cell-info/manual
* Phone issues:
Please see this link: https://m2catalyst.com/apps/network-cell-info/android-issues
* Dual SIM issues:
Make sure to enable it in the app settings.
NO support for dual SIM devices with Android below 5 and non-MediaTek processor (due to Android / device issues).
Please see these issues here: https://m2catalyst.com/apps/network-cell-info/dual-sim-issues
* Location of the MAP Cell Tower:
We do not have a clean database for cell locations. We are currently using the MLS database (please see below) which does not return the location of the actual cell tower, but a rough indication of where the cells are.
The LTE, UMTS, and GSM cell locations that we receive from the Mozilla Location Service (MLS) – http://location.services.mozilla.com – and display in the map as antennas, are not actual tower locations, but a rough indication of cell location (If no cell location is displayed in the map, it means MLS has no data for your cell).
** MLS no longer supports CDMA.
** If the app does not return cell locations or you want to bring / update cell locations, you can use the Mozilla Stumbler app (https://goo.gl/sysSNQ) to update the MLS database for your area.
* Measurement databases:
The measurements you take in the MAP tab can be saved locally on your device (see the FAQ in the app for more details).
* Tips for common startup problems:
1. Uninstall the app (restart the device) and reinstall it.
2. Perform all pending system updates and reinstall the application.
3. If your Android / ROM / root modifies the apk in any way, the app will not work.
4. Send us an email to help you!
Thank you for all your comments !
β β β β β β
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: