NetSpeed ββIndicator is a handy, small, and simple network tool with useful features that let you discover your upload and download speeds, ping check, scan and connect devices to Wi-Fi, speed test and many more.
Check current upload / download speeds directly from your status bar, notification, or the app itself, available in kbps, Mbps or KB / s, MB / s
Since Android does not display network connection statistics on the screen, you cannot see the current internet bandwidth used for uploading and downloading.
You can follow live network information for any kind of network (2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, Wi-Fi)!
The net speedometer also contains other functions:
– Speed ββtest – The most accurate speed test (by ookla)
– Check current and monthly data usage and Wi-Fi usage for bytes sent and received.
– App Statistics – A place to check app data and WiFi usage over a chosen period of time.
– Floating Widget – Floating bubble (also expandable by touch) showing current upload / download speeds.
– Wi-Fi Analyzer – See more information about your Wi-Fi and available hotspots (SSID, BSSID, signal strength, MAC, ID, frequency and many more).
– Ping test – Test PING on any destination (by default, google.com), and get minimum, maximum and average ping, including packet loss.
– Discover devices – Find all the devices connected to your Wi-Fi, learn about them.
Subscription available in the app for removing ads:
– Disable ads for 24 hours
– Disable ads for 1 week
-AndΒ Disable ads for 1 month
I listen to user suggestions and try to implement them as soon as possible. 90% of the suggestions are actually there. Check out the links below to learn more.
If you have a suggestion, ideas, or anything else, including reporting bugs, join the discussion group at this link:
Thank you for your support
β β β β β β
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: