MyLifeOrganized (MLO) is the most flexible and powerful task management software to get your tasks done.
Why MLO is what you need
MLO leads to a new level of productivity – you can manage not only tasks but also projects, habits and even life goals. Designed to strike a balance between the simple and the complex, MLO comes with optional contexts, tags, stars, flags, reminders, dates, priorities, filters and fully customizable views that make MLO flexible enough. to adapt to your own system to manage your tasks. It is especially suitable for those who are really serious about managing personal tasks.
Once loaded with your information, MyLifeOrganized gets to work and generates a simple list containing only the next actions that require your immediate attention. This list is automatically updated by magic once you complete a task, drive to a new location, or just if it’s dinner time.
Synchronization on mobile and computer
Add even more power to your task management – use the MLO Cloud * service to automatically sync with the world-class desktop version of MyLifeOrganized **. You can sync your to-do lists with multiple devices, share a single to-do list, or collaborate with other people. Join users who sync over 65 million of their tasks through the secure and robust MyLifeOrganized Cloud Sync service! Alternatively, sync directly to your own private Wi-Fi or work completely offline.
Most MLO features are FREE forever:
– Unlimited task and sub-task hierarchy: organize your tasks into projects and break down large tasks until you have actions of reasonable size
– Full GTD® (Getting Things Done®) support
– Next actions: automatically get a list of tasks that need your attention now
– MLO Smart To-Do List Sorting using the priorities of the task and its parents
– Filter actions by context
– Inbox for quick entry of tasks
– Favorite tasks
– Zoom: focus on a specific branch of tasks
– Templates for quick start with different task management systems such as GTD®, FranklinCovey and Do-It-Tomorrow
PRO features, FREE for the first 21 days:
– Complete the tasks on your list in a specific order
– Calendar view: measure your daily workload
– Project monitoring
– Nearby view: get a list of actions for your current GPS position, with reminders when you reach or leave the position
– Customized views with filtering, sorting and grouping, to match the system that works for you
– Recurring and regenerating tasks
– Quick task entry with advanced analysis: add tasks with out-of-the-box properties using the app, widget or Google Assistant
– Workspaces (tabs): quickly switch between projects or views
– Dependencies: MLO can work with sequential and parallel projects, blocking tasks that cannot start until other tasks are completed.
– Review: mark tasks for regular review to add new sub-tasks or change priorities
– Floating sponsored action button: add a new task or perform another action from anywhere on the screen
– Customizable widgets
– Actions from the notification area
– Password protection, and many more
Upgrade to PRO to continue using advanced features after the trial period expires.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: