Moodreads uses a complex algorithm to match any book up with the perfect music.
How it works:
Just type the name of any book into the search bar and BAM! You instantly get a carefully selected playlist that perfectly fits the book you’re reading.
For example, a horror novel will generate a spine-chilling and suspenseful soundtrack, while a romance novel will make you swoon with a dreamy playlist.
Add in the soothing sound of rain, a timer to turn the app off in 30 or 60 minutes, and you have the perfect distraction-free way to read and listen to music in perfect harmony.
Reading will never be the same again.
But wait… there’s more!
You also have a book shelf where you can save a list of books you’re currently reading, so you don’t have to search for the same titles every time you open the app.
– A continuously growing music streaming database.
– Rain sound effect option to play over top of the music.
– Timer to close app in 30 or 60 minutes.
– Bookshelf to save up to 9 favorite searches.
– Movie composers’ orignal music.
– Over a billion books. Goodreads and Google books API.