MobileSheetsPro is the first sheet music player for Android tablets. This application will prevent you from walking around with your books or binders, and will give
you the possibility of accessing any score in your library in a second.
It has many tools for musicians, including:
– several operating modes including two side-by-side pages, change of half-page, and vertical scrolling of pages.
– turn the pages, without hands, using a bluetooth or USB device (including double and quadruple pedals), or by using the automatic scrolling tool.
– annotations to mark music, supporting freehand drawing, basic shapes, text and stamps.
– a personalized audio player to listen to audio tracks with your scores.
The audio player supports a-b loops and multiple formats.
– a metronome with many display modes and sound effects.
– bookmarks to quickly and easily access specific parts of the scores.
– link points to quickly navigate between pages.
– support for multiple file types such as images, PDFs, text files and professional agreement files.
– possibility of transposing chords from a text or a professional chord file.
– manual and automatic cropping to eliminate unnecessary margins.
– support of setlits and collections in order to group songs efficiently.
– powerful library management with a long list of supported metadata fields, giving you full access to your library data.
– PC support software to facilitate and accelerate the creation and modification of songs.
Give MobileSheetsPro a chance today, and experience the freedom to own and find all your scores with just one click.
This app is designed and optimized for 7 ” (inch) and larger tablets. This app does not include any sheet music – you must provide your own.
– Fixed issue with tapping the music symbol icon to load a song and start audio playback
– Fixed issue with synchronizing songs with multiple audio files
-And Fixed issue with automatic scrolling when scrolling for a fixed duration and then tapping a link point
– Fixed issue with entering annotation mode while placing a link point or smart button
– See release notes for full list of changes