Microsoft exFAT/NTFS for USB by Paragon Software is a universal non-root method for transferring files between onboard memory of your Android device and Windows or Mac-formatted USB Flash Drive.
Microsoft exFAT/NTFS for USB by Paragon Software also provides data access on USB Flash Drives directly from SAF-supported third-party applications, such as file managers, messengers, and social networks. With this app work with photos, videos, documents easier than ever!
NOW with Android TV support!
With Paragon File System Link you can:
• Get access to external HDD or USB-Stick memory without a PC
• Free up storage space: transfer files from Android smartphones or tablet on a thumb drive
• Mount popular file systems – HFS+ and Microsoft exFAT / NTFS
• Use files directly from USB storage – view photos, listen to music, read books or watch videos
• Copy, Move, Delete and Rename files on USB storage devices using various file managers.
• Stream data from external memory to Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox or other cloud services
• Share files via Gmail, Telegram, Skype, WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger Lite
***Supported USB file systems are available via in-app purchase, plus you can evaluate the app functionality within trial mode: HFS+, Microsoft NTFS, Microsoft exFAT (for non-TV devices only). You can also get all file systems support pack with 50% discount.***
HOW IT WORKS
Use built-in Android file management:
1. Install Microsoft exFAT/NTFS for USB by Paragon Software on your device.
2. Connect a USB flash drive via USB OTG and mount the file system you need.
3. Tap «Browse» button and choose:
a. Open files* to open and view files (media and documents) from USB storage
b. Manage files to copy/move/delete/rename files using a built-in Android file manager.
4. To choose your USB volume, tap on the hamburger menu and choose Paragon File System Link.
*Allows only open and view files. For file management functionality please use Manage Files.
Manage Files: list of available file operations depends on your device’s Android version:
• Android 4.x and 5.x are not supported to work with the built-in Android file manager. Please use the application’s Plugin for Total Commander functionality;
• Android 6.x: Copy, Delete;
• Android 7.x and 8.x: Copy, Move, Delete, Rename.
Note: some devices may not support “Browse” button functionality due to device configuration restrictions.
To work as Plugin for Total Commander file manager:
Additionally, install Total Commander from Google Play and click the Open button on the Microsoft exFAT/NTFS for USB by Paragon Software main screen. It will open Total Commander with mounted volumes of the USB storage
Home Page: from Google Play
If you want to download at full speed and help us keep this site active, you can register by clicking on the banner below.