The medical record is a modern application for managing and storing data on your health.
This will allow you:
– to record the history of your visits to doctors, their recommendations, referrals for laboratory tests, test results and other information.
– remember the diagnoses of your illnesses, the dates of the operations carried out, the titles of the drugs prescribed and other important medical information.
– keep a history of health level measurements (sugar level, blood pressure, etc.)
– to collect personal information about your health in one place; in the case of Internet, availability to view information on any device.
Advantages of our application:
– User-friendly and intuitive interface.
– Simplified registration / authorization at the start of work with the application (by e-mail, social networks or Google account).
– Archiving of all visits to doctors, appointments, recommendations, references to laboratory tests.
– Recording of health level measurements (blood pressure, sugar level, etc.)
– Attach separate medical documents (files of all formats) as an attachment to a medical visit / analysis.
– Existence of medical databases for entering provisional medical information (hospitals, contact details of doctors, names of drugs, diagnoses, types of analyzes, medical recommendations) to put existing medical history. This makes it possible to enter already existing medical information much more quickly.
– Reminder of the time of drug taking, keeping the history of drug taking.
– Calendar of events (taking pills, doctor visits, laboratory tests)
– Data synchronization, secure data storage on Google servers.
– Keep multiple profiles, for example yours and your family members.
– Technical support in case of questions / problems with the application.
In short, Medical record is a dynamically developing application that aims to improve service, get feedback from active users, implement interesting solutions in life.
We will be happy to receive your comments, advice and constructive criticism by e-mail [email protected]