More than just a launcher, Lightning is a fast, lightweight, and extremely customizable tool for creating the perfect home screen. To create your home screen.
No other launcher can match Lightning when it comes to customization. Take a look at the full list of features and you will be convinced 😉
And if extreme customization wasn’t enough, Lightning is also very light in terms of memory and super-fast launcher. It works like a charm on all phones and tablets, from Android 2.2 to the latest versions of Android.
Under the hood, Lightning is powered by a powerful, unique engine that lets you organize your apps and widgets with the best possible flexibility and style.
• It doesn’t matter whether you want your icons to be properly aligned on a grid, positioned to the pixel, or even scaled / rotated / tilted in all directions – Lightning does it easily.
•It doesn’t matter whether you need a single page, five, or half a million with different setups for work, home use, and kids: Lightning offers a unique way to manage your precious screen.
• It doesn’t matter if your device is one of those beloved pioneer Android phones or you use the latest and greatest flagship product: Lightning wastes no CPU or memory; the app strives to be light and fast for everyone.
Thanks to its wide range of features, Lightning adapts perfectly to all types of home screens: classic, minimalist, gesture-based, with sidebars or removable panels, … Lightning does not limit you to one particular scheme: it aims to unleash your creativity instead. Essentially, this homescreen can do anything you can imagine.
Main characteristics (non-exhaustive list):
• Highly customizable desktop: change font, size, color, wallpaper, grid lines, folder options, status / navigation bar colors, layouts, layout options. scrolling and zooming, events, actions, gestures, pretty much anything.
• Unique and limitless office: an office is a surface that expands as needed, in all directions. Move an icon right or left and a new page will automatically be created. And it also works for the pages above and below! This means as much space as needed for your applications and much more efficient navigation.
•As many offices as needed: one for individuals, work, parties, children, etc. Add, remove, and rearrange desktops as you like, with each desk being an independent and unlimited setup.
• Combined grid and free positioning: use the grid to easily align apps, use free positioning to adjust the size, position and rotation of any element (including widgets).
• Pinned Items: Prevents any item from moving while scrolling through your pages. It’s handy for creating items that are anchored anywhere on the screen, and more.
• And much more: improved app drawer, panels, Tasker integration, lock screen, floating desktop, … Visit the developer’s home page for a detailed feature list, user manual and procedures.
What you need to know (please read this review):
• With its wide array of options and switches, Lightning has a learning curve. But isn’t that a small price to pay to get the most exciting and unique home screen 😉 Join the user community for tips and tricks!
Lightning is constantly evolving thanks to continuous and incredible user feedback (first release in August 2011). All comments, suggestions and bug reports are welcome. For bug reports, suggestions, and any other questions, please visit the Lightning Launcher community at https://community.lightninglauncher.com/.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: