Get healthy and feel great with Lifesum Premium APK! Looking to try a keto, fasting, paleo or sugar free diet? We have the perfect diet plans for any goal. Need a health tracker to stay in check? Fear not. We’ve got an intuitive food diary, macro calculator and tons of nutritional guidance.
The best features of Lifesum:
– Diet programs and tips for losing weight and eating healthy
– Various diets and programs: ketogenic, paleo, anti-sugar detox and more
– Calorie counter and monitoring tool simplified thanks to the barcode scanner
– Macronutrient counter to track your daily intake
– List of healthy and delicious recipes to suit your diet
– Health tools to monitor your physical activity
WEIGHT LOSS AND DIET
Lose weight with a personalized diet. Take our test to find out which eating plan is right for you. From fasting to the paleo diet to anti-sugar detox, we have everything you need to achieve your weight loss goals.
PLANNED RECIPES AND MEALS
Our food programs all come with healthy recipes. In lack of inspiration? Try our delicious ketogenic recipes, say goodbye to cravings with our anti-sugar detox, or search for paleo foods and snacks.
CALORIE METER AND TRACKING TOOLS
The calorie counter and tracking tools give you a daily overview of your nutritional intake. Did you train today? Upgrade to Premium membership to sync Lifesum with FitBit, Runkeeper, Moves and other fitness apps.
LOGBOOK AND MACRONUTRIENTS
Demystify macronutrients. Thanks to our counter, you know exactly what nutrients you need. Simply scan barcodes for nutrition facts or enter them manually.
Join 40 million users on their health journey and discover how better tracking of your little habits can work miracles on your happiness and your shape.
Download Lifesum now to improve your health today! You’ll also benefit from daily tips to stay motivated and focused on your weight loss goals.
Lifesum’s integration with Google Fit and Samsung Health allows you to export your diet and physical activity data to Google Fit and Samsung Health, as well as import data related to your health, weight and your measurements in Lifesum.
We’ve made a few fixes to make Lifesum even more fun to use.
This version includes:
We’ve updated the “Recents” column that shows your recently followed articles for a specific meal, followed by all other recently followed articles.
Improved feed creation and modification section for easier use.
General performance updates and improvements
- Premium | Paid features unlocked
- Disabled | Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load
- Ads Permissions | Services | Providers removed from Android.manifest
- Google Play Store install package check disabled
- Debug code removed
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files
- Analytics | Crashlytics | Firebase disabled
- Languages: Full Multi Languages
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
- Original package signature changed.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: