LectureNotes is an Android application for taking handwritten notes on the screen, especially with a stylus.
It was designed with a user in mind at the university (or school), for example a teacher who uses it for the preparation of his lecture or even for the lecture itself (by writing on the device and projecting the screen content for the audience) or a student who uses it to take handwritten notes in a lecture. However, she has found many users outside the university, for example businessmen who use it for business notes and sales presentations or artists who use it to create sketches and drawings. .
Its main target devices are tablets with Android 3.0 or later. The basic functionality works on all devices with Android 3.0 or later, but some hardware dependent features such as pressure sensitivity might not work.
NOTE: This is a free trial version to test if the app is for you. The free trial version is fully functional, except that the number of notebooks is limited to two, with a maximum of eight pages per notebook.
We would love to hear from you, please email us your comments and feature requests. If you have any problem with the app, please send us an email and we’ll do our best to fix it quickly.
🩸 only requires minimum permissions and no internet connection (we respect your privacy!)
🔋 allows multiple pages to be visible simultaneously on the screen (i.e. continuous page view)
🏷 allows for smooth writing, typing, scrolling and zooming
– multiple layers in notebook pages
– import of image and set of images into notebook (including image import directly from camera)
– simple and multi-page PDF import (requires installation of PDFView)
– export of the notebook in compressed PDF
– notebook export to Evernote (requires installation of the Evernote app)
– export of the notebook to OneNote (requires installation of the OneNote application)
– audio recording and playback (requires the installation of LectureRecordings)
– video recording and playback (requires the installation of LectureVideos)
– presentation (requires the installation of LecturePresentations)
– sharing and importing of notebook pages
– attachment of keywords to notebook pages and automatic indexing
– insertion, deletion and reorganization of notebook pages
– organization of notebooks in folders
– backup and restore of notebooks board
Possible problem: For some functions, the application requires the installation of other applications: importing notebooks and folders, restoring the notebooks table, and importing image sets require the installation of a management application files; importing images directly from the camera requires the installation of a camera application; importing PDF requires the installation of a file management application and the installation of PDFView; exporting to Evernote requires installation of the Evernote application; exporting to OneNote requires installation of the OneNote app.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: