JRiver on Android is the media engine of JRiver Media Center, so it can act as an audio player for content stored on the device.
It also supports most of the network functionality of JRiver Media Center. It works as a DLNA Server or Renderer. It can use its own Library Server to serve media to other device running JRiver Media Center.
1. NEW: The Android app now uses gapless playback as the default.
2. NEW: Added cover art to the notification window.
3. Changed: The notification window will update if the zone is changed.
4. Changed: Lowered the channel priority of the notification window so it won’t make noise.
5. Changed: Added a settings button to the notification window that will open the settings page in Panel.