jetAudio is the top rated and most downloaded media player on CNET.COM and now you can enjoy the same high quality sound on your Android phone using jetAudio.
*** You can try jetAudio Basic for FREE before purchasing the Plus version ***
– Sound effect modules –
+- AM3D Audio Enhancer (http://www.am3d.com)
+- Bongiovi DPS (http://www.bongioviacoustics.com)
(Sound effect modules will be sold separately through in-app purchase.)
jetAudio plays almost all types of digital music files (.wav, .mp3, .ogg, .flac, .m4a, .mpc, .tta, .wv, .ape, .mod, .spx, .opus, .wma * and more) and it provides very high quality sound with various effects and enhancements such as Wide, Reverb, X-Bass.
It has 32 EQ presets that will provide a wide range of listening experiences.
For those who wish to customize their own sound experience, it also offers a 10/20 band graphic equalizer and other advanced playback features including playback speed control, cross fade, AGC (automatic gain control). , And much more.
It can play music over Wi-Fi from shared folders on the local home network. It works with Windows shared folders, a USB stick connected to the router or network drives (NAS).
The free Basic version offers the same features as the Plus version, except for ads and some features.
To take advantage of all the features of jetAudio, purchase the Plus version.
– Features for Plus version only –
– 20-band graphic equalizer
– Tag editor (MP3, FLAC, OGG, M4A)
– Show lyrics in tag (lyrics not synchronized)
– 3 lock screens
– Pitch Shifter adjustment
– Light gray / white theme for browser
– Grid mode for Artist / Song / Folder / Genre browsers
– Adjust the fast forward and rewind interval
– Extended notification bar (for JB)
– MIDI playback (using the jetAudio WaveTable MIDI synthesizer engine)
– Features for Basic / Plus version –
– Listen to music over Wi-Fi from shared folders on the local home network
– Ability to choose between 3 list modes or 10 grid modes for display style
(In the basic version, the layout style can be chosen in the Album browser only)
– 14 widgets: 4×1 (# 2), 4×2 (# 3), 4×3 (# 3), 4×4 (# 3), 3×3, 2×2, 2×3
– Find on YouTube
– Last.fm (requires the official Last.fm app)
– X-Wide, Reverb, X-Bass sound effects
– AGC (automatic gain control) to avoid volume fluctuations between tracks
– Playback speed control from 50% to 200% (height adjusted)
– Play in crossfade, no space
– Fade in, fade out
– Repeat A <-> B
– Browse and play music by artists, albums, songs, playlists, genres and folders
– Balance / Volume control
– Sleep timer up to 24 hours
– Flick the screen up to post what you’re listening to on Twitter
– Swipe down on the screen to view the current reading
– Flick the screen left / right to play next / previous
– Lock screens
– Send track information via Bluetooth AVRCP 1.3
– Multiple selection function
– Keep screen on, orientation options locked
– Shake to play the next / previous song
– Supported formats:
MP3, WAV, OGG, FLAC, M4A, MPC, TTA, WV, APE, MOD (S3M, IT module formats), SPX, OPUS, AIFF
(WMA may not be supported on some devices. Please check your device specification for WMA support)
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: