Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source in the web. IPTV Pro Apk is the paid version of IPTV app. This app doesn’t contain any built-in channels, you should have your playlist with TV channels to use this app.
This is the paid version of the IPTV app.
Pro features (compared to the free version):
– Without advertising
– Start the app on the device start option, useful for set-top boxes.
– Autoplay last channel option
– Extensive history of playlists
Watch IPTV from your Internet service provider or free live TV channels from any other source on the web.
– Support for M3U and XSPF playlists
– Playlist history
– Playback of multicast streams with UDP proxy (the proxy must be installed on your local network)
– Grid, list or mosaic display of TV channels
– EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
– Internal and external video players
– Parental control
This app does not have any built-in channel, you should have your playlist with TV channels to use this app.
For multicast streams, it is recommended to use UDP proxy:
– for Windows: download and install the UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding
option when installing IP-TV Player http: // borpas .info / iptvplayer
– for Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
– the best solution would be to install udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware
– some WLAN routers have integrated udpxy in the manufacturer’s firmware
Please join the translations project at https://crowdin.com/project/iptv/invite if you want to add a new translation or improve an existing one.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: