🔌 Your connected car 🚘
inCarDoc is the best doctor for your car! OBD2 scanner, diagnosis, monitoring, log: reading of the dynamic and saved parameters of the ECE of cars supporting the OBD-2 standard.
Before purchasing, please install and check the working of the free version of inCarDoc on your car: https://goo.gl/imxGhN
ELM327 or OBD2 compatible scanner is required. Supported systems: OBD-II (Bluetooth, WiFi, Kiwi 3 (BLE), iCar 3 (BLE), Vinli); GPS and demo mode. More details on the site: http://inCarDoc.com Operation without adapter is only possible in GPS mode: speed and altitude above sea level.
🏆 Pro version:
– possibility to save real time parameters
– reading, display and recording of some parameters simultaneously
– saving settings in background mode
– viewing and sending of saved motorway parameters
– GPS support for binding parameters to a highway
– sending data to the server http://inCarDoc.com
– display of fuel consumption parameters at the top of the foreign applications screen.
Works as an OBD2 error scanner: reads data on Engine Check Engine (MIL) status, decryption of errors, corresponding freeze frames, helps find description and perform cleaning of saved diagnostic codes of faults (DTC). Allows saving and transmitting diagnostic data to seek professional advice and recommendations to eliminate faults. Please note that only the parameters described by the OBD-II standard – engine and exhaust, are supported.
Real time settings
Reads OBD2 engine and car operating parameters: speed, rpm, temperature, pressure, lambda and many other parameters supported in your car. They can be displayed both as graphs and as needle / numeric scales. Note that the specific list of available parameters depend on the make / model / year of manufacture of your car.
Special mode for monitoring and displaying fuel consumption data. Allows you to display real-time parameters (instantaneous and average consumption) as well as total data per trip, per day and other statistics. Note that the mode is available if the parameters (MAF or MAP + IAT + RPM), which are necessary for the calculation, are supported in the auto. In some cases, for the correct calculation, it is necessary to indicate the Displacement (in cc) and the Volumetric efficiency (in%, by default of 80)
– log: refueling, service, purchases, diagnosis
– GPS: speed, altitude
– registration and downloading of recordings on the network
– console mode: direct sending of OBD2 and ELM327 commands is available for advanced users
– user parameters to work with non-standard parameters and protocols
🌐 inCarDoc.com http://inCarDoc.com
• Device and application history
Used for the correct functioning of the application modules in background mode
GPS parameters: speed, altitude, position for finding gas stations and auto repair shops
• Photo / Media / Files
Storage of log entries and debug files
Bluetooth – an OBD2 scanner: communication and management
Internet – publication of log entries on the network upon user indication
Display above the windows of other applications – fuel consumption or parameters selected above other applications
Warning! Pay attention to possible problems connecting cheap ELM 327 clones
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: