A pitcher isn’t just a house, it has to be an experience.
👨💻 Support chat: t.me/HyperionHub
🗞 Hyperion Dock (Activate Google Feed): prjkt.io/dock
We believe that not only should everyone deserve a smooth, feature-rich launcher with a beautiful UX, but we wanted it to always be up to date with the best that Google has to offer at a constant rate, while pushing forward. constantly making new adjustments. and the customization options users want … without the bloat!
We have streamlined this launcher for ourselves; by bringing the best features that we love from many launchers found in the market and creating a unified experience – we can truly call this home. As usual, we have everything a typical Launcher3-based launcher has, but much more!
– Launch and accent theme: with a complex theme designed by Manuel Möllmann (Deep Darkness theme)
– Drawer bottom; glow settings and scroll indicator color
– Dock background color
– Folder background color
– Look for the colors of the widgets (drawer / dock)
– Colors of smart widgets
– Changes to desktop, drawer and dock icons (icon size, label size, text color, text shadows, multiple lines)
– Adaptive icon formatting (soon with more shapes on Pro!)
– Complete launcher font change (Pro!)
– Covers: for folders, you can swipe up to open or hide the folder with a main icon
– Icon Packs: Immediately view changes to your icon pack without leaving Activities!
– Hidden applications
– Preview menu items: adjust what you want when you long press on the home screen
– Application launch lock (LAUNCHER LEVEL ONLY, Will not prevent launch from other locations)
– Desktop lock (includes temporary unlock)
– Scrolling wallpaper
– Coloring of the icons of the status bar and the navigation bar (Wallpaper / Dark / Light)
– Wallpaper gradient adjustments
– Blur of drawer and dock
– Display of the navigation bar
– Google Feed (Hyperion Dock)
– Personalized feed (soon)
– Memorization of the position of the application drawer / automatic closing
– Dock / Page indicator style
– Dock style and shadow
– Two-row platform
– Automatically hide Icon Pack / Substratum theme dashboards and other dashboards (Pro!)
– Desk, drawer and docking station
– Google search widget
– Google Smart Widget (Pro!): Does not need a launcher plugin / bypass!
★ Custom gestures (Pro!):
– Double tap with one / two fingers, swipe up, swipe down
– Launcher animation speed
– Application launch animation
– Fade on swipe transition: Inspired by OxygenOS Launcher
– Rebound physics
★ Profile manager:
– Visual, always shows you a screen of what your setup looks like!
– Cloud Sync (Coming soon, for business users!)
Credits and acknowledgments:
We would like to thank a ton of people who worked and contributed with our development team throughout the process!
🎨 Manuel Möllmann
🖌️ Max Patches
💻 Amir Zaidi
💬 Till Kottmann / David Siedtmann (Lawnchair team)
Presentation of authorizations:
💿 Storage: We only use storage for ripping wallpaper for adaptive colors and profile backup and restore. We do not transmit any other information or transmit any other identifiable and non-identifiable data to a first, second or third party.
📅 Calendar: to display ONLY events on your desktop
🛰️ Location: (Optional) For automatic weather reading on your desktop
This app uses device admin permission for screen lock feature (optional)
Plus | Paid features unlocked
Disabled | Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services
Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load
Google Play Store install package check disabled
Debug code removed
Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files
Analytics | Crashlytics | Firebase disabled
Languages: Full Multi Languages
CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64
Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi
Original package signature changed.
This app is ad-free