Detailed and easy to use offline maps for travelers, cyclists and hikers. We have every circuit, path or track on the map. Record your GPS routes and set aside your favorite places.
– Superbly detailed maps of all countries of the world.
– Based on public data from the OpenStreetMap project.
– Updates every month with improved data.
– Incredibly fast – results appear as you enter text.
– It works in several ways – by object name, category or even by GPS coordinates.
– This finds objects in multiple languages ββ- it will make searching easier than ever.
– Road signs in turn.
– Voice instructions during navigation available in 9 languages.
– Itineraries for driving, cycling, walking and the shortest distance.
– Automatic rerouting gets you back on your way.
– Supports intermediate points on your route.
$ SYNCHRONIZATION $
– Synchronize your data across multiple devices.
– Keep your data in sync across Android and iOS platforms.
– Saving data on a backup server.
$ FAVORITES $
– Save favorite places on your map.
– Choose icons to assign to favorites from the wide choice available.
$ GPS ROUTE $
– Record your trips even when the app is in the background.
– Monitor in real time and directly on the map your speed, distance, journey time and altitude during the journey.
– Choose from seven colors of course or elevation and speed gradients.
$ IMPORT AND EXPORT $
– Easily export your routes, favorites or your entire collection of trips in KML or GPX format.
– The user route is organized into collections for easy access.
– Support for offline MBTiles and sqlitedb raster maps.
– One finger zoom.
– On-board computer with speed and altitude.
– Tracking mode.
– Coordinates and scale.
– Possibility to customize the defined visible objects.
– Support for 11 different languages ββfor maps.
– Possibility to modify the size of the card labels. Large labels on maps are extremely useful when driving.
Are you going on vacation? Don’t forget to download an offline map with you. The city of Rome in Italy? Only 16Mb. Paris, France? Only 67Mb. Barcelona, ββSpain? 197Mb. Amsterdam, the Netherlands? 261Mb. London, UK? 283Mb. New York, Chicago, Florida, Las Vegas, Nevada, Seattle, San Francisco, and California in the United States? All for 500Mb.
β¦ β¦ β¦ β¦ β¦ β¦
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: