★★★ “gReader is the incomparable king of RSS readers on Android.” – AndroidPolice ★ ★ ★
gReader is a simple, fast and intuitive feed / feed reader for Feedly and The Old Reader, featuring beautiful themes, podcast support, and full offline support. Read all your rss / feed news in one place, where tracking your favorite websites is as easy as checking your emails. More at http://noinnion.com/greader.
– Please let us know of any issues you are having by email.
– The old reader: to use the old reader, you must create a mobile identifier in the TOR settings
– Read the FAQ before commenting: http://noinnion.com/greader/support
– Beta: http://noinnion.com/greader/updates
– Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noinnion.android.greader.reader
– Feedly Cloud: Feedly Cloud is a new way to browse the content of your favorite sites.
– The Old Reader: The Old Reader is a simple web-based RSS reader with many sharing features.
– RSS reader: use gReader without any online service. All data is saved locally.
– Synchronization: Use gReader at home, in the office, or wherever you go and keep your feeds, tags, and shared items in one place.
– Two-way sync: sync your reading items between gReader and Feedly / The Old Reader. Keep your articles up to date
– Automatic sync: Always have the latest news on your device
– Offline Reading: Reading full article content without internet connection
– Podcast Support: Download or stream your favorite podcast with gReader.
– User interface: simple, fast and intuitive
– Tablet-Optimized: read your news more comfortable on a tablet
– Themes: Light, Green, Sepia, Black and Black
– Night mode: Read your articles with white font on a black background. Save battery and improve readability at night.
– Mark read on scroll: marks articles as read while scrolling
– Voice reading (Text-To-Speech): listen to your news
– Search filters: Search and filter keywords, save search results
– Folder / tag support: organize your feeds in folders / tags
– Notification: Stay informed of the latest news
– Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, …
– Services: translation, mobilizer (Google, Instapaper, readability)
– Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
– List: list, grid or map
– Sort: by most recent, by oldest, by feed
– Quick and quick actions: faster access to useful functions
– List of enriched articles (extract and thumbnail)
– Widget: icon widget with unread badge
– Easy reading: reading mode display, reverse color of web page
– Full screen mode: expand your reading space
– HTTPS connection: use Http Secure to get your feeds.
– Backup / restore: backup / restore your preferences
Try it for yourself and build your own opinion.
– GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS: Provides access to the list of accounts for quick connection.
– READ_LOGS: Used for the feedback function. Users can send logs to the developer to identify issues.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Inoreader supports innoreader.com
Fix widget issues
Premium subscription | Paid features unlocked
Unwanted permissions disabled | removed + receivers + providers + services
Optimized and zipped graphics and resources cleaned up for fast loading
Permissions | services | ad providers removed from Android.manifest
Removed advertising links and invokes canceled methods
Visibility of ad layouts disabled
Checking the installation package from Google Play Store disabled
Debug code deleted
Remove the name of the default .source tags from the corresponding java files
Analytics | Crashlytics | Firebase disabled
No active trackers or ads
Languages: Full Multi Languages
Processors: armeabi, armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64, mips, mips64
Screen DPI: 120 dpi, 160 dpi, 240 dpi, 320 dpi, 480 dpi, 640 dpi
Signature of the original packaging modified.