★★★ “gReader is the incomparable king of RSS readers on Android.” – AndroidPolice ★ ★ ★
gReader is a simple, fast and intuitive feed / feed reader for Feedly and The Old Reader, featuring beautiful themes, podcast support, and full offline support. Read all your rss / feed news in one place, where tracking your favorite websites is as easy as checking your emails. More at http://noinnion.com/greader.
– Please let us know of any issues you are having by email.
– The old reader: to use the old reader, you must create a mobile identifier in the TOR settings
– Read the FAQ before commenting: http://noinnion.com/greader/support
– Beta: http://noinnion.com/greader/updates
– Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noinnion.android.greader.reader
– Feedly Cloud: Feedly Cloud is a new way to browse the content of your favorite sites.
– The Old Reader: The Old Reader is a simple web-based RSS reader with many sharing features.
– RSS reader: use gReader without any online service. All data is saved locally.
– Synchronization: Use gReader at home, in the office, or wherever you go and keep your feeds, tags, and shared items in one place.
– Two-way sync: sync your reading items between gReader and Feedly / The Old Reader. Keep your articles up to date
– Automatic sync: Always have the latest news on your device
– Offline Reading: Reading full article content without internet connection
– Podcast Support: Download or stream your favorite podcast with gReader.
– User interface: simple, fast and intuitive
– Tablet-Optimized: read your news more comfortable on a tablet
– Themes: Light, Green, Sepia, Black and Black
– Night mode: Read your articles with white font on a black background. Save battery and improve readability at night.
– Mark read on scroll: marks articles as read while scrolling
– Voice reading (Text-To-Speech): listen to your news
– Search filters: Search and filter keywords, save search results
– Folder / tag support: organize your feeds in folders / tags
– Notification: Stay informed of the latest news
– Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, …
– Services: translation, mobilizer (Google, Instapaper, readability)
– Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
– List: list, grid or map
– Sort: by most recent, by oldest, by feed
– Quick and quick actions: faster access to useful functions
– List of enriched articles (extract and thumbnail)
– Widget: icon widget with unread badge
– Easy reading: reading mode display, reverse color of web page
– Full screen mode: expand your reading space
– HTTPS connection: use Http Secure to get your feeds.
– Backup / restore: backup / restore your preferences
Try it for yourself and build your own opinion.
– GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS: Provides access to the list of accounts for quick connection.
– READ_LOGS: Used for the feedback function. Users can send logs to the developer to identify issues.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
– Premium Subscription / Paid features unlocked;
– Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
– Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
– Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
– Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
♦ Ads layouts visibility disabled;
– Google Play Store install package check disabled;
– Debug code removed;
– Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
– Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
– No active trackers or advertisements;
– Languages: Full Multi Languages;
– CPUs: armeabi, armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a, x86, x86_64, mips, mips64;
– Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
– Original package signature changed.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
File Upload Center
It provides many features that enable you to upload your files in a simple and organized way. Register now on the site and upload and share your files for free now !