Use this app to:
– Record your current GPS position like parked car, hotel or mountain hut
– Navigate to saved positions – Navigator offers: direction, speed, estimated time of arrival, compass, progress, your current coordinates and destination coordinates.
– Access the GPS position by entering the coordinates manually (eg taken form google maps)
– Use it as a simple compass with declination correction and magnetic field strength display.
– Share your current contact details.
– Show position and direction on the map (if internet connection is available)
– Display the address of the current street (if Internet conection is available)
– Tap on browser displays to change readings
– Tap and hod on the map to save the position
– Display sunrise and sunset information
– Get the current GPS altitude
– Flashlight with navigation screen
– Import / Export GPX files
This app is free to use and does not require an internet connection.
You can use it when traveling abroad where expensive internet is not needed.
Support for metric and imperial systems, variable backgrounds and power saving mode.
Magnetometer No. is required.
NB: For precise direction, hold the phone in a horizontal position (like a real compass).
Мagnetic readings above 60 micro Tesla (you can switch to this screen by pressing the center of the compass) means magnetic interference or a calibrated sensor.
To calibrate the sensor turn the device in all directions.
GPS altitude accuracy can vary within the range of 50 meters.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: