Fpse64 for Android is the best, fastest and most compatible Psone emulator for Android devices (PSone games directly to your device screen anywhere you want)
Fpse64 can even display all Psone games in high resolution using OpenGL with outstanding graphics!
Take a look at the official documentation to find out more:
Create an ISO image from your favorite PSone game disc to enjoy on your Android device and even in OPENGL 2.0
FPse64 offers all of this:
– Works on all versions of Android!
– Exceptional interface that automatically scans your local storage for PSone games and automatically displays game covers: tap and hold a game’s icon to open its context menu
– Three different types of menus with different presentations,
– High performance (works on any device)
– High compatibility
-A High sound quality
– Possibility to save your game at any time
– Emulates audio tracks.
– Also emulates the Vibrate mode of the gamepad
– Includes up to 10 types of controllers superimposed on the screen
– Gun emulation called Guncon: Use your finger to shoot, really fun! Buttons A and B are emulated in the left corners of the screen
– Emulation of analog sticks
– Compatible with gyroscope and touch screen buttons
– Supports file extensions: .img, .iso, .bin, .cue, .nrg, .mdf, .pbp, .Z
– Compressed files are processed automatically: .zip .rar .7z .ecm and .ape formats are intelligently extracted.
– Full support for Icontrolpad, BGP100, Zeemote, Wiimote (using Bluez IME software)
– Support for PS4-XBOX ONE controller and all Android compatible controllers
– High definition software rendering engine! (up to 4 times native resolution)
– Experimental multi-player LAN mode using two Android devices! Play in two player mode with a game that was not made for it (For example: Tekken3)
– Exclusive multi-player mode! Play multiplayer games using up to 4 different devices on one device running the game. All other Android devices are like a wireless controller on every screen! really funny!
– Exclusive automatic cheat codes finder.
– Adjustable autofire
– Compress one game individually or all games in one pass using the function: free up disk space
– Widescreen display: exclusive feature to display 3D games on a large screen that were natively displayed in 4/3
– Shaders to improve software rendering
– Preliminary support for VR glasses! (Occulus Gearvr Google_cardboard Homido, etc.)
– Native support for the NFS protocol which allows you to load your games directly from your local network from a NAS or from your computer.
– Option to correct polygon jitter in OpenGL high definition mode
and many other even more fun features!
Now, it’s time to enjoy the best PSone emulator on Android!
Looking for a tutorial? take a look here:
Remember to visit our Forum if you have any questions.
PSX, Psone, Playstation are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
File Upload Center
It provides many features that enable you to upload your files in a simple and organized way. Register now on the site and upload and share your files for free now !