View forecasts, anywhere in the world, with Flowx’s unique weather map and graphics. Move your finger across the screen to control the animation of the forecast over time. Select the data to suit your needs from over 30 data types and 20 forecast models, as well as radar reflectivity, sun / moonrise / moonset and hurricane tracks. Use Flowx to plan for the weather, for aviation, fishing, sailing, surfing, cycling, hiking, photography, storm tracking or anyone interested in the weather.
The advantage of Flowx is the interactive forecast map, which gives you a “big picture” and helps you understand the weather. With Flowx, you control forecast information: compare models and interpret what the data means to you, to better plan your activities.
Flowx received the Google Play Editors ’Choice Award: Top 5 Weather Forecast Apps.
Data Types: Over 30 types of data including precipitation, clouds, wind, temperature, pressure, humidity, waves, etc.
Data sources – Free:
– NOAA GFS (FV3) – World
– NOAA NWW3 – World
– CMC GDPS – World
– CMC GDWPS – World
– NOAA HYSPLIT Smoke Data – Continental United States
– NOAA HRRR Smoke Data (Experimental) – Continental United States
– CAMS Air Quality / UV Index – Global
– Traces of storms / hurricanes (NOAA and CMC) – Global tropical storms
– Rising / setting and moonrise / setting
Data Sources – Pro:
– RainViewer Radar – 82 countries
– NOAA NAM – Continental United States
– NOAA HRRR – Continental United States
-And NOAA RTOFS ocean model – Global
– DWD ICON – World
– DWD ICON-EU – Europe
– MeteoFrance ARPEGE – Europe
– MeteoFrance AROME – France
– European HIRLAM Consortium – Europe
– DWD COSMO-D2 – Germany
– CMC RDPS – Canada, United States (including Alaska), Greenland, Iceland
– CMC HRDPS – Canada
– KNMI HARMONIE 2.5 km – Netherlands
– KNMI HARMONIE 5 km – Europe / United Kingdom
– Marine Expedition 1 km / 3 km / 9 km – Various maritime sites
Map: Use the swipe of your finger to control the animation of the forecast over time. Choose multiple layers of data to display on the map, such as precipitation and cloud layers with wind lines.
Charts: View weather data for the week at a glance. Choose from a selection of charts and use the “compare function” to view all data sources at once.
Wind Streamlines: Animated stream lines indicate wind speed and direction.
Wavefronts: Animated wavefront lines indicate the direction of the wave.
Widget: Resize your widget to display multiple charts.
16-day forecast: With the pro version, you can view a 16-day forecast.
3-day retrospective broadcast: with the professional version, you can display up to 3 days of historical retrospective and radar.
Graph Editor: with the pro version you can customize your graphs by selecting data types.
Map styles: With the pro version, you can choose from several map options.
Travel Mode: Automatically updates the forecast for wherever you are in the world.
Offline use: After updating the data, use the offline app to view the forecast without internet.
Permissions: minimum permissions required.
Pro versions: choose the pro version option that best suits your needs, see in the app for more details.
Try Flowx today: view the forecast and understand weather systems – it’s the smart way to plan for the weather.
Pro Gold | Paid features unlocked
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
Telegram channel link: