Flight (pro version) is a simple, minimalistic icon pack with clean flat white icons, matching wallpapers, and includes clock, battery, and weather widgets. Flight features transparency in the icons to blend in well with your backgrounds. Widgets offer color, size and font customization and selected sky, cloud and landscape wallpapers are included.
You can manually change the icons in most launchers by long pressing on the icon you want to change.
Widgets: If your widget stops updating, check your system or battery settings to make sure the app is free of battery optimization. More information on https://dontkillmyapp.com/
This is the pro version of the app. Get the free version here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/ details? id = com.natewren.flightlite
– 4,200+ handcrafted flat, clean and simple flat HD icons
– 250+ wallpapers included. Downloadable from the cloud. Browse and save the ones you want. All wallpapers shown are included!
– White high definition XXXHDPI icons included for very large HD screens. All icons are 192 x 192.
– Custom cloud / sky / landscape wallpapers. The wallpapers have been changed to show the white icons properly.
– Parts of the flat icons are transparent, letting each show the provided sky / landscape backgrounds or your own backgrounds
– Editable clock, battery and weather widgets included.
– Editable widgets are available as system widgets and KWGT widgets.
– Wallpaper selector included.
– Request icons via the “Request” tab.
– Clean, white icons work best with dark wallpapers.
– Muzei support for rotating wallpapers.
– New icons added regularly.
You might need a third-party launcher to apply the icon pack. Please download a launcher (Nova, Evie, Microsoft, etc.) before installation.
– Nova Launcher (recommended)
– Microsoft Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
– Evie Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
– Poco Launcher
– ADW launcher
– Yandex Launcher (Apply via launcher settings)
– Action launcher
– Apex launcher
– Atom Launcher
– Aviate launcher
– Go Launcher
– Holo Launcher
– Inspire Launcher
– KK Launcher
– Lucid Launcher
– Next launcher
– Nine launchers
– Solo launcher
– Smart launcher
Nova is recommended for the best experience and supports searching by icon name when manually applying icons. For more information on search when applying icons manually, please visit https://natewren.com/manually-edit-icons/.
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA ICON PACK
1. Open the app after installation
2. Go to the “Apply” tab
3. Select your launcher
HOW TO APPLY ICONS VIA LAUNCHER
1. Open the launcher settings by long pressing on an empty area of ββthe home screen
2. Select the launcher customization / display options
3. Select the icon pack
β β β β β β
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: