File Manager + is an easy and powerful file explorer for Android devices. It’s free, fast, and comprehensive. Due to its simple user interface, it is extremely easy to use. With File Manager +, you can easily manage your files and folders from your device, NAS (Network Attached Storage) and cloud storage like Dropbox and Google Drive.
You can manage local and remote / cloud storage. It supports all file management actions (open, search, browse directory, copy and paste, cut, delete, rename, compress, decompress, transfer, download, bookmark, organize). File Manager Plus supports media files and major file formats including apk.
The main locations and features of File Manager Plus are as follows:
• Primary storage: You can manage all files and folders on the local storage space of your device.
• SD card: You can manage all files and folders on your SD card.
• USB Storage: You can manage all files and folders on your USB OTG.
• Downloads: Manage all files (including apk and zip files) in the download folder.
• Images: You can manage image and photo files from your locations. The preview image is available. (Supported file formats: bmp, gif, jpg, png, etc.)
• Audio: You can manage all audio and music files. (Supported file formats: mp3, ogg, flac, mp4, wav, wma, etc.)
• Videos: You can manage all video files on your device. (Supported file formats: asf, avi, flv, mp4, mpeg, wmv, etc.)
• Documents: You can manage all document files on your device. (Supported file formats: doc, ppt, pdf, etc.)
• Apps: You can see all the apps installed on your local device. You can stop or delete apps. You can delete data or clear the app cache. You can also save your app as an apk file.
• New files: You can manage new files moved and downloaded on your local device.
• Cloud: You can access your cloud space like Dropbox and Google Drive ™.
• Remote: you can access your remote or shared space such as NAS and FTP servers.
• Access from PC: You can access your Android device’s storage space from your PC to manage all files and folders on your local android device using FTP (File Transfer Protocol).
Home Page: from Google Play
File Upload Center
It provides many features that enable you to upload your files in a simple and organized way. Register now on the site and upload and share your files for free now!