You love to take pictures but you also like to edit and share them with friends. However, with 100s or even 1000s of photos scattered throughout your device, how can you find the right one quickly?
“F-Stop Media Gallery is still one of my favorite apps, and earns its place on my “best of” list once again in 2014.” — Editor at Android Central
“[F-Stop Media Gallery is] probably my overall favorite app of 2013.” — Editor at Android Central
“A fierce competitor in the image gallery space…” — Appstorm.net
“We Recommend: F-Stop — An Enhanced Media Gallery” — Androidpipe.com
• Find your images fast with instant search results and lightning fast browsing
• Locate your images with an integrated Google maps experience
• Organize and view using folders, nested folders (PRO), standard albums, smart albums, nested albums (PRO), tags, ratings, favorites, and videos
• Save tags and ratings directly into JPG images and/or write sidecar files (PRO)
• Read metadata directly from your images (EXIF, XMP, IPTC)
• Access your favorite folders, tags, albums or ratings directly on the navigation drawer with Quick links
• Exclude folders easily to get rid of album art showing up in your gallery
• Hide media from other apps with password protection
• Slideshow mode with many transitions
• Go fullscreen with immersive mode (Kit Kat+ users).
☆ Support for file types: JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, WEBP, WEBM, MP4, 3GP, AVI, MKV, MTS, WMV, FLV, MPG, MPEG, TS, MOV, M4V and M2TS
F-Stop will scan for these file types but viewing is dependent on device support.
★ Note for Kit Kat users: Google has removed write permissions on the SD card for ALL third party apps. We do have a workaround we implemented in v3.1+, but it does not work on all devices including the S5 and some Xperia devices.
New library for GIF images to improve compatibility
New library for saving metadata
Set as wallpaper functionality
Added drag to select like Google Photos
Changed to material scroll bar
Added ability to rename bookmarks
Can now pin albums and tags to the top
Show/hide folders by adding/removing .nomedia file
Added notification to save metadata after rating/tagging/setting favorites
Couple of fixes and tweaks
PRO features Unlocked;
Maps Location work;
All ads calls from Activity removed;
Drive cloud work.