DroidCam turns your Android device into a webcam, usable with chat, conferencing, live streaming, and other programs.
The application works with a PC client which installs the webcam drivers and then connects the computer with the android device.
Clients for Windows and Linux are available, simply visit www.dev47apps.com on your computer to download, install and learn more about usage.
– Chat using “DroidCam Webcam” on your computer, including sound and image.
– Completely free: no usage limit and no watermark!
– Connects by WiFi or USB cable *.
– You can use other apps while DroidCam is running in the background.
– Access to an MJPEG network web camera (access the camera through a web browser or other cell / tablet / etc.)
– Simple and efficient.
If you like the app, consider getting the Pro version, DroidCamX, which includes:
– No advertising.
– Support for high-resolution video (720p / 1080p in HD Mode).
– ‘Boost IPS’ option for up to double the images per second.
– Pro functionality on the Windows client including video mirroring, rotation, contrast, sharpness and more controls.
* USB connection may require additional configuration.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
File Upload Center
It provides many features that enable you to upload your files in a simple and organized way. Register now on the site and upload and share your files for free now !